time to face reality

Christina's pov
I was a mess, my mascara stained my damp face I sniffled and used the back of my hand to wipe my nose. I heard footsteps coming and looked up to see nick. He sat beside me quietly.
"Heather?" He asked simply, he knew the type of relationship heather and I have and alot of times him and heather would argue which is why they never associated with each other, if it wasn't for me they wouldnt even sit at the same table.
I nodded.
"What happened?" He asked sincerely. But I didnt want his pity, I still didnt forget about angel and how he lied straight to my face.
"Why dont you ask angeline" I said stressing her name. His expression was now unreadable probably it was embarrassment or even dishonesty.
"Ok, I know your mad"he finally said.
"Mad is an understatement Nick! You lied to me, you knew you were thinking about her weren't you!? And at the table when you said you needed air" I said using my fingers as quotations for the word air
"You really couldnt take us talking about her could you?" I ended up screaming the last part and tears spilled. He looked down.
"Answer this nick answer this truthfully if you can" and im pretty sure he knew what I was gonna say.
"Do you have feelings for her?" He froze.

Nick's pov
In truth and infact I did have feelings for her and I couldnt help it. It was nothing like when I had feelings for christina she didnt catch my eye like angel did, christina and i just well dated and then we got together but angel made me feel..... just different.
I couldnt tell christina this she would be devastated and like how heather just came made things even worse! But on the other hand I couldn't lie to her anymore and despite my feelings at first sight for angeline I still cared deeply for chrissy and lying to her just felt wrong. So here I was confused as ever but if to God be the glory my phone rang.
"Can you give me a second chrissy I gotta take this" I told her, she just nodded and went on her phone to probably text someone.
"Hello?" I asked
"Honey will you be a darling and pick up some eggs from the grocery store on your way home, im baking a cake for your father" I sighed then answered.
" your trying too hard mom, anyways im on my way home now so later love ya!"
"Thank you lots sweety and love you mwah!"
I ended the call then ran over back to christina this was my chance to dodge that question or at least just get some time to think.
She was still on her phone so I quickly told I had to go and if we could talk tomorrow she agreed and I kissed her cheek then ran off to my black suv.

Christinas pov
Im glad nick left because I was so afraid of his answer that if he said he did have feelings for her I would probably end up at jewels public hospital. I texted Jennifer and she agreed to ask ric to drop me home since ric took her home every day. Nick says once a player always a player but I think ric might be changing for jennifer, he has still made jokes or comments about other girls behind or infront of jenny but never have I actually seen him do any actions or flirting with otjer girls which he usually does with all his other girl toys, and im glad because jenny deserves it.
I got up to clean up in the girls room before ric was ready. I walked quickly across the field and into the girls room.
I washed my mascara and tear stained face and reapplied some mascara and lip gloss. Just then the door opened and the last person I expected to see came in well not definately the last because heather would hold that place. Angeline walked pass me quietly she still had the mark in her face even though it looked like it was fading a little. When guilt overcame me I just ahd to say something.
"Im sorry about today" I said
"Why you didn't do anything " she said
" thats the problem I shouldve stopped heather, I really am sorry."
"Its In the past now anyways it's ok" she smiled warmly.
"Why are you always so ok with everything, like nothing bothers you, most girls in your place would throw a fit after what heather did" i blurted,that probably was not a good question but curiosity overtook me.
She just smiled. Tjen said
"Sometimes you just have to let things go" for some reason these words settled in my mind, like they were giving me some secret message. Was this what I had to do with nick, was it just time to let him go? I was startled by one of the stalls opening and if life couldnt get worse here was the extreme last person I wanted to see, heather.
"Hmmmm slut one and two" she sung.
"How long were you here?" I asked fear overtaking me.
"Long enough to know that you thought you should have 'stopped me'? Huh? Is that so? So im the bad guy here christina!" She finished.
"All of us make mistakes heather you just let your temper get a hold of you nothing is wrong" I tried to explain but that made no difference. She came up close to me then whispered in my ear
"you know nothing, about me ok?" She then left the bathroom saying
"Oh and I hope you can stand the heat of high school when everyone knows who you really are" she then left and I couldn't breath. My high school year was ruined. I slid to the floor and leaned my back on the stall and tears came again, everything I worked for my popularity my position would all go down the drain. Angel stooped infront of me then used her thumb to gently wipe my flowing tears.
"Dont worry, I have a plan but you'll have to do everything I say" she assured me, I nodded. I would do anything to savour my high school years everything and anything needed.
***********************************************************************
A next chapter ppl, no one has seen the real side of angeline yet but I have to say sadly things might not end awesome for christina since not all good ppl have happy endings :(. Anyways the next chapter will mostly be in christina and angelines pov and I hope youll like it.
what do u think is angelines plan and how far do you think chrissy will go? Well lets see btw I realized I havent described christina or nicks appearance yet but I will definitely do that in the next chapter k?

Votttteee!!! Commmeennnttt!!! Plzzzxzz I wanna kno it all whatever your thinking let it flow and just press that vote button jennifer at the side (caitlin stacey ♥)----->>>>xoxo and Tata for now.♥♡