'tective chrissy

MONDAY.  Goodbye to sweet  mrs. weekend and hello Mr. School. I never did like school. ever.
So shuffling in bed I finally sat up and confirmed my phone alarm, only I wasn't in bed. Not my bed at least. Then realization hit me, I spent the night with nick after running out on Jacob and........ My therapist.
A smile tugged at the corner of my lips at the thought of nick.

I was in Nick's bed so he must have slept on the sofa.
I glanced at my phone and saw a load of messages. From Jacob of course. Wondering where I've been. I realized my uniform was at home and I only had about an hour and a half to get ready so I ran and brush my teeth and washed my face. Shortly after I ran downstairs.  Nicks mom was in the kitchen while nick was no where to be found.
"Good morning Mrs. Bolton" I said nervously.
"Christina your awake!" She said with a gentle smile.
"Nick just went for his morning run he'll be back soon, breakfast?" She continued.
Nick had to drop me at my house so mean while he wasn't here why not have some food.
"Thanks Mrs. Bolton" I beamed.
"Oh please Christina don't you dear call me that call me Jenna" she said with a warm laugh. Sometimes she did remind me of my mom, so warm.
I smiled in return. This was probably the first time I had a real conversation with Nick's mother, it was relieving.
I sat at the table and she placed a plate of nicely made pancakes with melting butter and a few blueberries on top, just the way I liked it. She then placed a bottle of thick maple syrup beside it and a cup of hot chocolate. My mouth watered and I felt just a bit of jealousy at how Nick had a mother that was there to make him lovely breakfasts and give him love when he needed it. "
"And my mother wouldn't be dating my therapist, she'd know boundaries" I said muttering to myself.
"Everything OK?" Nicks mother, I mean Jenna asked
"Yes Mrs. Bolton your cooking is to die for" I complimented.

"Thanks Christina and I beg call me Jenna"
Oh! I had forgotten.
When the last pancake was left in my almost empty plate nick came through in a grey v-neck  shirt and black running pants. Sweat dripped from his Godly like bodywhich made his shirt stick exposing  his six- packed abs. His brown hair was a messy perfection that ignited his hazel eyes. I got tingles just looking at him.

"Christina.."
"Christina..."
"Christina!" Jenna called. I jerked out of my staring, why was I behaving like this its not like  I didn't see nick a thousand times, sweating, swimming, shirtless, even naked! But I guess I just miss touching him and feeling his -
"Right Christina?" Jenna asked.
"Huh? I mean pardon?" I asked.
"I was telling nick  that you needed a ride to get your uniform."
"Yes nick I do, can you give me one?" I asked.
"Course Chris" he said.
"I'm just gonna hold a quick shower then I'll just wait and drop you at school" he continued.
"Yea OK." I said. Then he dissapeared upstairs.

After about 20 mins. Nick came strolling down in his white shirt and khaki pants with his tie hanging loosely around his shirt collar.
"Let's go" he informed. I said goodbye to Jenna then went into his car.

"Thanks for last night" I said as we backed out of the drive way.
"I could've done a lot more" he winked. Same old nick, always teasing.

"Yea I think I was satisfied" I said and he chuckled.
"So where's your dad?" I asked. His smile turned into a grimace.
"He had a fight with my mom last night and then he took off, let's just say his secretary was doing a lot more than paper work" he said. I felt bad for him but if I knew one thing about nick it's that he hated pity.

"Jacob is dating my therapist" I blurted.
"Yea? How you feel bout that?" He asked his eyes Darrin from me to the street.
"I hate it, why cant he can't just keep my personal life out of my non personal one" I said frustrated.

"I get what your saying Chris but I guess in the end fate will always find a way right? Personal or not."
I just nodded, the he pulled up in my driveway and I hopped out and ran inside to get dressed.

"Christina!" Jacob exclaimed when he saw me. I just said hey then went upstairs to my room.
I had about half an hour so I showered did my hair and just added some gloss and pulled on my uniform.
Jacob stopped me on my way out talking about we needed to discuss this, I was late for school so I just nodded and left.
Nick and I  drove to school talking about random things like the hunger games.
Finally I arrived at school then nick and I went our separate ways, and I know I'd always remember last night.

I went to my locker for my books then slammed it shut and shrieked. There behind my locker door and leaning against the lockers stood an impatient Jennifer.
"Where have you been?" She asked.
"Nick had to drop me home for some-
"Nick?" Jennifer cut me off asking with a smirk.

"Back in the game already" she said winking.
"Ugh let's go!" I said pulling her into our first class.
We were shortly joined by bliss and we walked linking arms and the world seemed to go in slow mo as I saw Angel, Chey and Maia linking arms too and we passed them and I glared at Angel wanting to rip her perfectly curled hair out. She just smirked as they passed us like they were the bosses of high school.
**********************************
"So where do we begin" Jennifer asked as we sat on the field eating lunch and discussing a suitable strategy

"Our first suspect" I replied.
"Whose that?" She asked.
This is where a million and one questions would come in.
"Angeline" I said now looking away.
"Angeline?!" She shouted.
"Shhhh" I whispered looking around for eavesdroppers.
"Why do you suspect Angel?" Its not because I didn't like her why she was a suspect, something just didn't sit well with her something about her was just.....off.

"I have my reasons" I stated.
"Fine" she replied.

"We can follow her after school, you know see where she goes" I suggested.
"OK" she simply said then for the rest of school we just went on normally.

By the time school was over Jennifer and I were already behind Angeline, first she walked Cheyenne home and then they kissed!
Everyday this girl gets more and more unbelievable first nick then chey but I wasn't half as shocked as Jennifer.

Next she walked about 10 minutes glancing behind her and we carefully trying to hide as not to be seen. Thankfully we weren't caught. I think.

She quietly walked in the cemetery then I wondered why?
Did she loose someone?
She walked to one among the many graves then sat there talking for about 20 minutes and Jennifer who was so impatient was being restless. Finally she left then waiting a few more minutes to make sure she was gone we creeped to the grave.
There in bold letters was the name KYLAN RHODES. I quickly took out a peice of paper and scribbled down his name and D.O.B. satisfied we walked out of the cemetery.
"So what now?" Jennifer asked clearly not seeing of what importance this was.
"We find out who kylan is" I stated unsure of what we would now be getting ourselves into.
***********
Will they find out who kylan is? Well u will know won't u.:D anywho comment, vote and follow.
Tata for now ♥♡