Kylan Rhodes

I climbed off nick and jumped down to face Angel.
"I need to speak to nick" she said angrily.
"What? Is cheyenne not good enough for you?" I said crossing my arms.
What?" She looked taken aback, by now nick was at my side.
"Forget it Chris" he said calmly.
"Yes Chris, forget it" she said smirking. We weren't particularly speaking quietly so by now a small crowd had formed.

"Why are you even here" I asked.
"Bliss invited me,.... we're pretty close" she informed me.
I was really getting pissed now.
"Well she just uninvited you" I said turning to Bliss who was now here.
Bliss looked worried wondering what to do, but she shouldn't have to think bout it! We've been friends for years and she only knew Angel for about a month. This was really getting ridiculous.
"Bliss!?" I shouted.
"Chris..I..can't" she said
"You've got to be kidding me" I said frustrated. Angel had a wide grin spread across her face.

"You know what I'll leave!" I said then stormed through the house towards the front door.
Nick came running after me then I felt him grab my wrist.
"Christina let me take you home" nick stated.
"K" I said pissed. I was so mad right now.
Nick took me to his car and then he drove me home we walked up my driveway.
"Come on in" I said.
"I really don't want to pry" he said, he was so cute.
"Please I...I don't want to be with...anyone else."
He nodded understandingly then came in, I went into the kitchen then saw a lime green sticky note on the fridge.
*went out with jade,dinner in the fridge
Lov you
-Jacob*

I rolled my eyes then took off the sticky note and crumpled it dropping it in the bin.
I took the pitcher of water from the fridge and poured a glass then gulped down the icy liquid.
I went in the living room to see nick on the couch.
"Imma change" I informed him,he nodded then I quickly went upstairs. I slipped on a 'I ♥ NY' tank top and my hearts PJ bottom with my fluffy bed slippers. I then raced back down stairs, nick was typing away on his phone he glanced up then smiled when he saw me.
"Well..sorry about Angel" he said while I sat beside him.
"No it wasn't your fault"I said.
"Yea well I'm still sorry it happened" he replied.
"I'm sorry it interrupted our moment" I said bravely, I hope he wouldn't shoot me down because this was a very risky comment. Thankfully he smirked and in a second he was over me and his lips on mine. I responded eagerly pulling off his jacket while our lips and tongues explored. I then pulled his shirt over his head and my hands ran over his finely sculptured abs. He pulled my tank over my head then snapped open my bra revealing my perky breast with pulsing nipples. He caressed my body with his warm tongue kissing and sucking as he goes.
The rest of the night was pure bliss.
*************************
I walked into school smiling so wide the world seemed like a better place.
"Hello!" I beamed at a bunch of geeks that stood talking they looked at me surprised and confused and I just giggled.
My smile soon dissapeared shit! I forgot to look up kylan, Jennifer is gonna kill me.....I'll just do it on my phone. Then my smile returned. I was pretty early so I sat in the almost empty cafeteria and pulled out my phone I clicked Google then typed in his name probably his death was a murder and it would come up or he was important.
A number of people came up and since I didn't know exactly what I was looking for I typed in our town too. A heading came up bold saying
'17 year old charged for hit and run incident murdered in jewels prison'
I was about to click but was startled by bliss who sat in front of me and started talking.
"Chris I'm so sorry about last night I knew I should have sent her away" she said. I pushed my phone in my bag.
"I don't wanna talk about this so just see you in practice" she nodded then left i wasnt gonna let her bring down my mood not today, i just needed to stay happy for once, then the bell rung its sound ringing through the halls signalling class time. I had to finish up this later. So I made my way to class.
*******************************************
I was finally leaving school and Jennifer walked home with me, she came up to my room then plumped on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and dropped beside her. I powered it up then typed back what I typed this morning clicking on the heading while Jennifer was just inspecting her nails. I just skimmed through then my eyes landed on a few familiar names.
I slammed down the laptop then Jennifer's eyes shot from her nails up to me.
"What did you find out?" She asked.
I thought for a second,
"Who ever kylan was to Angel I have a feeling he was really important so important she'd..... Seek....revenge?....During his trial guess who was the prosecutor's lawyer" I asked nervously.
"Who.." She asked now paying full attention.
I gulped.
"Heather's mom"
"Are you saying she killed heather? For this dead kylan guy?" She screamed.
Now we all knew how that story went.
"I dont know but if thats the case I'm pretty sure she's after you too since you dad was the prosecutor."
**********************
Omg more kylan discoveries in the next chapter and with Christina and nicks scene that's the most I'll reveal OK? Lml but still vote comment and follow.
SMMDI the acronym for my book which is what imma call it now!
Tata for now♥♡