What happened

I was in my mother's hospital room and I was laughing at a joke she just gave I laughed because my mother had no skill in telling jokes but she was so sure it was funny I had to laugh. She just smiled and said
"Oh my baby, turning 13 already!  " she said this whilst stroking my hair.
"Yes mom and 14 in the next 365 days or 12 months!" I said proudly. Then all of a sudden the Dr. Came in which was Dr. Legister,
"Christina, you've been a bad girl who needs to be punished" he said gripping my mothers wrist.
"No! Leave my mom please!" I pleaded.
"No can do" he said then he squeezed her wrist so hard blood came oozing out.
I tried to stop him, but my hands and feet became paralyzed I couldn't move.
"No!!" I screamed tears flooding my face.
"Help me honey!!" My mother screamed. And then coming to stand at the door was.....Angel, she had a satisfied look on her face like she waited for this day her whole life. My mother screamed in agony and then her life monitor line went straight and it prolonged the annoying beep sound.
"Mommy!!!"
I woke up screaming my tears mixed with sweat. Jacob ran in my room to see what was wrong and I reported the nightmare......they were back,...... the dreams were back!
******************************************************************************************************************
"Christina! Nice to see you again" Dr. Newman, my therapist beamed.

"Hi"i said lamely. I couldn't sleep a wink lastnight and this lady's enthusiasm was of no help.
"Is everything ok?" She asked. She seemed so concerned, it was hard to be rude now, she didn't deserve any of this honestly, she just.....cared.

"I had a dream lastnight....well not really a dream but a night mare about my mother" I told her.
"Oh yes, jacob informed me about your mom.....if you don't want to share the dream you can tell me about her if you'd like" she suggested. A small smile formed on my lips. I didnt speak about my mother often...
"Well she was so beautiful, she had my grey eyes, and..... she was very strong. I miss her very much" I said in a small voice.
"Well now I see where you got your beauty and courage from" she said.
"Courage?" I asked.
"Yes christina, most people in your situation would stress drastically or even suicide but you pulled through it"
I pondered on her words, they were very true..I just never viewed it that way before.
Half an hour later I waas walking out the busy building. Jacob didn't come with me this time, he had to work so it was just me, but now I was heading over to my favourite frozen yogurt place to meet jennifer.
Finally I was entering the brightly painted building with calm surroundings. I walked in searching the tables for my friend.
Finally I found her at a table in the corner, I quickly walked over and she smiled when she caught me coming.
"Hey" I said sitting with her.

"Hey, you ordering?" She asked.

"Yea, frozen yogurt is life" I stated. She giggled then a guy in the normal uniform, green and white polo and white jeans came over. He was pretty cute, he had curly, shaggy brown hair and brown eyes, and even though in uniform he was still hot.
He peered at me.
"Welcome to frutalicious frozen yogurts may  I take your order?" I felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze.
"Can I have a strwb5erry swirl with m&m and sprinkle toppings please" I said
" ill take the same" heather said, then he left.
"He was so checking you out!" Jennifer shout- whispered.
"What? How do you know?"
"Even a blind man could know that" she said in a 'duh' tone.
"Whatever" I blushed. She just shook her head. Shortly after he was back with our yogurts.
He then said
"So... I  was wondering, maybe we should hang out sometime?" He asked.
"sorry but I have a boyfriend." I said,
"Ok....." he smirked then took out a piece of paper from his pocket and quickly scribled something.
"But just incase" he said placing the paper in front of me on the table. Then he left. I glanced at the paper with a phone number and his name was chase, I took the paper and pushed it in my pocket rolling my eyes.
"Told ya!" Jennifer said.

"Ok ok, so what did you want to tell me?" I questioned.
"Well remember when nick was in the hospital, well the doctor said only a good blow to the head could cause that injury and to how the injury was done, whoever did it, knew what he was doing and intended for him to loose his memory., I dont know chris, but that sounds pretty messed up."

"So let me get this straight, your saying that someone literally used something and bashed him in his brain so he could forget?" I asked
"I guess, but the big question is why?" She answered.
"Unless he knew something that person didn't want him to know" I finished.

"But what could be so terrible enough to hurt someone over and who could be so cruel?. " jennifer asked.
"Well that's what we're gonna find out.

***************************************
Short? Kinda but what ya think? Next up is....well its a suprise but comment tell me what u think k? Voteeeeee!!! Plzzzzzz and share and follow.