Chapter 21 - May 27 2015 (Part 3)

Me and Hiro. Kyoko X Hiro. Ugh doesn't sound right anymore. I can't date Hiro. Again! I like Kaito but after I re read what I'm going to give to Hiro it sounds like I like him. I was just letting my heart write the letter and is this what it's trying to tell me? That I still like Hiro Kita?

I don't care if I like Hiro or not. I'm going to push away my feelings for him. Ugh but once I give him that letter it will be official, I vowed to help him through all his problem no matter what. And I can't just not give it to him, we made a bet.

Hiro is planning to tell Aiko that he is or he wants to end his life and he thinks she won't care but I say she will as a friend. If he wins I have to give him 20 dollars if I win...eh I don't really need anything. I told him I'm going to do something about on Friday and I can't not do something. Ugh but I don't want to date him. Ugh but I have to help him. I really hate this. Why me God? Out of all the people in this world you picked me, I was the lucky one that has to help Hiro.

I sit and think. Do I like Hiro? No, I don't I like Kaito, Hiro likes Aiko end of story. And remember that thing that happened in Science today Kyoko...

___________________________
Flashback
___________________________

I was sitting with my friend Yuii so we could work on our project. I saw Kazuo walk by. ERASER STEALER!

"Kazuo" I said.

"Yes Kyoko" he said turning over to me.

"Where is my eraser" I asked.

"Oh I forgot it" he said with a smile.

"Agh Kazuoo" I said madly.

"Why are you crying" Kazuo asked. I'm not crying you weirdo. Then with the corner of my eye I saw Kaito's head quickly turn towards me. No turn around I'm fine. I began to blush. Me and Kazuo broke into a argument about the eraser and stuff and I won. HAHA.

___________________________
Back to reality
___________________________

I open my scrapbook to a random page. Maybe I just need to see pictures of me and my friends to forget about Hiro. I look down at the scrapbook and my eyes get watery. Right now, what sits in front of me, is a picture of me and Hiro.

Oh Hiro, why can't I just let you go forever. My whole being wants to do one thing but my heart is telling it to do another. You are putting me in a Unwanted Love Triangle. Why does my love life have to be full of confusion? Why can't I have a normal life? Why do I keep falling for you?

I turn my cheek to face the future but you turn me around to look back on the past. To look back on you.