Chapter 36 - June 15 2015

25 more days till graduation

"Okay Kyoko how bout this" says Kazuo. "What if I get a frozen fish, and cook it on there".

"Ugh Kazuo, the grill is for warming up stuff. Not cooking and why the heck would you grill a fish at a dance" I said.

"...how bout a frozen burrito"

"Oh my gosh" I said putting my hands on my head. "I have no idea why Mr. Kaname chose you for a award, you always sleep in class!"

"How do you know that" Kazuo said crossing his arms.

"Umm...because I see you?"

"Why did you look at me in the first place" Kazuo said. I wasn't looking at Kazuo I was really looking at Kaito, but since Kazuo sits in front of Kaito I kinda look over to Kazuo when I bring my head down.

"I wasn't looking at you Kazuo..." I said shyly. I saw Kaito with corner of my eye quickly glance over to me then looked back to his work.

"Oh then who were you looking at Kyoko" said Kazuo. I stayed quiet.

"Yeah Kyoko, why were you looking at Kazuo" said Kaede. I really hate you Kaede.

"Why are you looking her" said Mrs. Akemi who was apparently listening to the whole conversation.

"Ooooo" yelled all the boys. Kaede slouched in his chair. I looked over to Kaito and he quickly scanned the room, looked at me, then went back to work.

~~~Timeskip~~~

It was PE and my class was playing this weird tag game. I was with my friends Miru and Aina trying to avoid the taggers...mainly Izumi. Aina and Miru were talking paying no attention to the taggers, I saw Kaito look over to me but he noticed Miru and Aina were not paying attention. I swear if he kicks it I'm going to laugh. Kaito kicked the hoop (Oh yeah, if a hula hoop hits your shoe then you have to do 5 jumping jacks. You have to try not to get hit by the hoop) over to Miru and Aina. Aina let out a scream and Miru let out a smal "eek". I began to laugh a bit.

"Hey look it's my husband" yelled Aina. "Hi Kaitooo!"

Kaito turned around to Aina and said "Its not going to happen" then he left.

"Ha! Yeah Aina it ain't going to happen" I said with a smirk.

"Yeah because he's taken" Miru said then she gave me a wink.

My eyes widen. "MIRU!"

"What" Aina asked. I stayed quiet and Miru was smiling. Aina looked over to me, her eyes widen and her mouth dropped. "Oh my god...you like-"

"No" I interrupted.

"You like!"

"Noo" I said louder.

"You like Kaito" Aina asked me in a quiet voice.

I paused. "Ehh...welll". Aina turned around and left. THANKS ALOT MIRU.

The next tag game we played had to do with football. I stayed away from Miru, Aina, and Izumi for the rest of the period. Well just Aina not so much Miru and Izumi. I was with my friends Emi, Erika, Kammi, and Niko for the rest of the period. Me and Niko acted like we were tagged so we wouldn't get tagged. As I was standing Kazuo looked at me and smiled, I stood there with a blank expression.

"Hey Kaito" yelled Kazuo."Come over here". I really don't like you right now Kazuo.

"Why" said Kaito.

"Just come" said Kazuo with a smile. Kaito rolled his eyes then walked over to Kazuo. I couldn't here what Kaito and Kazuo were saying but honestly I didn't really care that much. Once Kaito left I went up to Kazuo and asked what he said.

"Kazuo what did you say to him"

"Oh I told him you like him" Kazuo said smiling. I looked at Kazuo and just kept looking at him, I then let out a sigh then went over to Eli. I don't Kazuo told him, if he did I would have felt something inside.

We moved on to out last game, Sharks and menos (<- I don't care if it's misspelled Timiko I like to spell it like that 😂). I was doing fine, I had both flags (we play it a bit different than then original game) until Aiko ran up to me and took one of them. She screamed yes...was it that big of a deal?

Through out the whole game Aiko was trying to get my last flag. Does she know I like Kaito? I have also spotted her looking at me a bit meanly...but I don't care if she hates me or anything, she doesn't scare me one bit.

At the end of the day I asked Kazuo what he really said to Kaito and he said he didn't tell him I liked him. I KNEW IT! My friends say I should talk to him and believe me I want to, I really do, but every time I do or try to my heart beats so fast and I start to blush like crazy. I don't want to look stupid while talking to him. And also, it would be weird because he fits in with the popular people...and me...I fit in with everyone but the popular people...

The crowd sees us as nothing...but we see each other as something...