DAY 2 - PART 2

🎥

🎥

— hosts' commentary on the current dates

"Sung Hanbin and Gyuvin will be the first two to be talked about,"Jimin stated.

"Well, what I've noticed is that Gyuvin really likes Hanbin and I can tell that he's attracted to him," Taehyung stated, and they all agreed. 

Hoseok questioned, "Yeah I feel like he likes him, but do you think Sung hanbin likes him?"

"I honestly think he likes someone else," Jungkook said confidently.

"Let's continue with Kuanjui and Zhang Hao," Jimin says.

Jin stated, "So based on what I've seen, Kuanjui may believe that Hao likes Sung hanbin. What do you think?"

"Also I wanted to let you know that Sung Hanbin and Zhang Hao are trying to convince the others that they are already dating", Jimin reminded

Yoongi replied, "Well Kuanjui is already thinking that Hao likes Hanbin, which is good for the mission right?"

"Yes, but do you believe that Hao and Hanbin will end up being together in a genuine way?," Jin asked.

"Well, we will see now let's move on to Date 3 and talk about Park Hanbin and Wumuti"

Hoseok replied, "Well I do think that they will be good friends, and that's it," and they all nodded.

"Moving on to Date 4, Seok Matthew and Ricky"

"Ricky is really a handsome man, so I don't blame Matthew if he's attracted to him," Taehyung joked.

"Well, they do share a trait—they both like kids", Yoongi remarked with a smile.

"They may look beautiful together, but honestly, I believe Ricky already has someone in mind," Hoseok stated.

"Maybe. Next up is Date 5, with Jongwoo and Jiwoong"

Hoseok chuckled and remarked, "They both like Seowon for the time being, but I'm not sure what to say about them honestly. However, what I discover is that Jiwoong needs someone like Haruto or Seok Matthew, you know, someone who likes to flirt and also loud"

"I completely agree, but we should wait and see because we never know what could happen", Jimin stated

Date 6

Jeonghyeon and Junghyun took seats. Due to the fact that they were already in the same room, neither felt particularly uncomfortable.