DAY 7 - PART 2

🎥

🎥

Hao, who was standing next to Hanbin, immediately stepped in, defending him. "SHUT TF UP", he shouted, clearly irritated by Haruto's words.

"What are you going to do ?", Haruto said, walking towards Hao.

Hao's eyes narrowed as he clenched his jaw tightly. He could feel his anger rising and he knew he had to do something before it got out of control. "You have two options," he stated, his voice laced with anger. "Either I punch you or I slap you. You choose".

Everyone waited to see what Haruto's response would be. After a few seconds of hesitation, he finally spoke up. "I choose...", he stammered, before being interrupted.

Before things could escalate any further, Jimin, stepped in, "Okay, stop it. Both of you," he said firmly, pushing the two apart. "Haruto, we have been noticing your behavior and we don't appreciate it. This is your last warning. If something like this happens again, I will have no choice but to send you home. Do you understand ?"

"I understand and I'm sorry", Haruto replied

Jimin then turned to the rest of the contestants, who were all watching the scene unfold. "And the same goes for all of you. We are here to have a good time and find love, not to cause drama and make enemies."

Hanbin and Hao nodded in agreement, both grateful for Jimin's intervention. "Anyway Wonbin, Gyuvin, Kuanjui and Matthew be ready by 4pm. See you all"

After Jimin left, Park Hanbin, who had been watching the scene, approached Haruto. "Can we talk ?", he said, a hint of concern in his voice.

"What do you want ?", Haruto replied, still feeling defensive.

"Well, if you don't want to talk, that's fine but I'm here if you need to", Park Hanbin told him gently.

"I'm just so frustrated", Haruto admitted, feeling vulnerable.

"What do you mean ?", Park Hanbin asked, genuinely curious.

"I'm tired. Why do the guys I always like never like me back?", Haruto said, frustration evident in his voice.

"What's happening Haruto ?"

"I like Wang Zihao from the beginning, and it's just paining me to see that he's not interested in me. I can clearly see that he likes Woongki," Haruto said, feeling defeated.

"Well, I get it, but that doesn't excuse you from being rude, Haruto. I understand that it must be frustrating, but you should try and control yourself"

"You are right. I know."

"Don't forget, you are coupled up with Wang Zihao now. This is your chance to let him notice you more, but not in the way you did earlier. Don't scare him off", Park Hanbin advised, laughing at Haruto's earlier actions.