DAY 3

🎥

🎥

The contestants were waking up one by one as the love alarm rang around the house.

ROOM 3
(Seowon, Haruto, Zihao and Wumuti)

Haruto screamed "WAKE UPPPPP", and then took his speaker and started playing Jessie "Zoom".

Wumuti complained furiously, "Haruto stop the music ugh."

"ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT ZOOM IN ZOOM OUT"

Zihao make the decision to get up, grab the speaker away from Haruto, and turn it off while he was singing the song out loud. "Not in the morning, Haruto"

"But but..."

Zihao responded, "No, but," and then everyone heard a notification sound.

"Jimin Hyung, send a message", Seowon said

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Good morning. I hope you all had a restful night's sleep; I'll be with you in an hour to share the plan and surprises for today.We will see you shortly; in the meantime, get ready as we are all going out.

Your host Jimin

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Kuanjui woke up, then made his way downstairs to eat breakfast. Zhang Hao was already making his own food. Kuanjui made the decision to discuss what happened last night.

Kuanjui was curious and asked, "What happened between you and Hanbin last night?",

"What do you mean ?" Zhang responded, sipping his hot tea

"Well, I heard some kissing sound last night, did both of you kissed?"

He responded, smiling a little, "No, we didn't."

Flashback
🎥🚫
(this moment was not shown during broadcast)

As Hanbin wished Hao good night. They both attempt to sleep. Hanbin, however, turned to face him despite the fact that the camera had just been turned off, meaning that any potential conflict between them would not be seen on tape.

Hanbin questioned, "Hao, are you sleeping at the moment?" but received no response.

"Well, you might be asleep already, but I just wanted to say that," Hanbin continued before Hao opened his eyes.