DAY 8 - PART 1

🎥

🎥

— host comments about the rooms arrangement

"So we will be talking about the new room arrangements," Jimin stated to the rest of the group.

"Let's start with Room 1 with Matthew, Jiwoong, Kuanjui, and Seunghwan", he added.

Jung Hoseok laughed and remarked, "Their interaction is going to be funny."

Jungkook said, "Matthew will have to endure a lot."

"You're right. We all know here that Jiwoong and Seunghwan definitely don't like each other", Jimin said and added, "But I also think that this will help Matthew to figure out who he really likes". The group nodded in agreement.

"Now onto Room 2," Jimin continued, "we have Sung Hanbin, Zhang Hao , Wonbin, Ricky, and Gyuvin".

"So we have Sung Hanbin with his ex also in his room. Next is the one he has a mission with and the one he likes, Zhang Hao. Then we got Gyuvin, who is Hanbin's ex, and Ricky, who likes him. Oh, and let's not forget Wonbin, the new contestant who might also like Gyuvin", Namjoon stated

"Oh my !!!", Jin burst out laughing. "This room is going to be a disaster !"

"Gyuvin still doesn't know that Ricky likes him. Hopefully, Ricky will start making some moves", Yoongi said.

"That's right. It's safe to say that a lot will happen in this room", Taehyung added.

"But I think it will be even harder for Hanbin and Zhang Hao to get closer now that Gyuvin is in Hanbin's room", Namjoon stated.

"Well, yeah maybe, we shall see.", Jungkook responded.

"So now let's talk about Room 3. Jaehyun, Park Hanbin, Junhyeon, and Taerae."

"Well, I'm seeing two couples here," Jin continued, "Jaehyun and Park Hanbin, and Junhyeon and Taerae. And I have a feeling that the two couples will definitely get closer."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "You're right, especially Junhyeon and Taerae. The new room arrangement seems like it will be very helpful to them"

"I really hope it works for them, I find them really cute together", Hoseok stated smilling

"Now, onto Room 4 with Haruto, Woongki, Wang Zihao, and Seowon.", Jimin announced.

Jungkook spoke up, "Haruto likes Wang Zihao, and Wang Zihao likes Woongki"

"Wang Zihao seems like a really nice guy. I can see why Haruto likes him", Namjoon stated