DAY 11 - PART 2

🎥

🎥

Jimin stated, his eyes piercing. "Hao, the man you have come to love, has been captured on camera kissing Gyuvin, your ex-boyfriend."

As the room fell silent, Hanbin's mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The pain was unbearable, and he felt as though his heart had been ripped out of his chest.

Jimin continued, his voice cold. "And that's not all, Hanbin. Gyuvin has been spreading malicious rumors about you, trying to ruin your reputation."

Hanbin's eyes expanded with surprise. He had always known Gyuvin was revengeful, but he never expected his ex-boyfriend to go so low. The notion of Gyuvin's betrayal made him sick to his stomach.

"But Gyuvin why?", Hanbin asked, his voice trembling. "What did I do to you?"

Gyuvin stated, "Apparently, before you left this show, you were also spreading rumors about me."

Hanbin's heart pounded in his chest. "Who told you that?"

"Ricky told me that you were saying bad things about me," Gyuvin replied, looking at him.

Hanbin tried to process the information. He had always been careful with his words, and he couldn't understand how Ricky could twist his words into something so malicious. He looked at Ricky, the man who had been his friend throughout the show. How could he have betrayed him like this?

He couldn't let this go unanswered. He turned to face Jimin, his eyes blazing with determination. "I want to see the evidence," Hanbin said, his voice steady. "I refuse to believe this without proof."

Jimin nodded, his expression unreadable. "Of course, Hanbin. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. The footage will be made available to you shortly."

Hanbin's heart pounded as he waited for the evidence to arrive. He couldn't imagine that Hao would betray him in such a cruel way, AGAIN. As for Gyuvin, Hanbin was determined to confront him and get to the bottom of the rumors that had been spread about him.

When the footage finally arrived, Hanbin's heart sank. The video was clear. Hao and Gyuvin were indeed locked in a passionate embrace, their lips locked together in a kiss.

Hanbin confronted Hao, his voice shaking with emotion. "How could you do this to me? and you betrayed me with Gyuvin, of all people."

Hao looked at Hanbin, his eyes filled with regret. "I'm so sorry, Hanbin. I never meant for this to happen. Gyuvin and I were just talking, and one thing led to another. I never meant to hurt you."

Hanbin's heart broke as he listened to Hao's explanation. He couldn't help but wonder if he had been blind to the truth all along. Had he been so caught up in his feelings for Hao that he had failed to see the signs of their betrayal?