DAY 6 - PART 2

🎥

🎥

As soon as Hao heard Kuanjui's choice, he grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to a room, "I need an explanation," Hao said to him.

"What explanation ? Do you not trust me?" Kuanjui said.

"Tell me Kuanjui !!"

"Okay, Alright. I choose Hanbin to talk to him about you. Jimin then, as you are aware, offered to choose two more people, and I believe that Gyuvin and you are the correct choices. I think you should be able to benefit from today's date. You can show him why you are definitely the one."

"I know what you mean, but to be honest, I wasn't prepared to speak with him. Yes, it makes me happy to know that everything was a mission, but I feel like we distance ourselves a lot"

"Well, Hao, that's partly your fault. You should have decided to live with him. They wouldn't have assigned them the mission in the first place if you had chosen him"

"You're right, and I have a feeling that that is the reason why he could be a little bit angry with me. All I want to know is how he feels."

"Well you have the opportunity to know that today", Kuanjui said, "I do feel like he really likes you to be honest"

"Actually, I'm not really sure. You know, it's pretty difficult to understand him," Hao stated laughing

Kuanjui comforted him by saying, "Well, I will do everything to give you both time during the date."

"You truly are the best, what could I have done..." Hao said, cut off by the notification sound. "Oh Jimin just send us a message Kuanjui"

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Kindly gather in
the living room,
everyone.
Your host, Jimin 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"What's going on ?" Kuanjui questioned Hao. Hao responds, "I'm not sure."

After arriving downstairs, they discovered that everyone already gathered in the living room already. Park Hanbin mentioned that a paper was on the table. After taking it, he begins to read it :

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

This is Jimin.
I am writing this to let you know that two new participant will be joining this house right now!

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Woongki exclaimed, "Wait now?!??"