Peeta

Peeta's PoV

I just walked out of Katniss room. She is broken and she misses district 12 or atleast the outside. I go to a doctors confress room to talk about that they need to speed up the process of trying to figure out how to get the venom out of her. The real Katniss wont last long if we don't do anything. You can also barely see that it's Katniss at this point. After all of the doctors talked a bit but I walked out and went to look at the woman who's name is Katniss but could literally be anyone else. Plutarch was in there and Coin aswell. Katniss looks very confused and I hide somewhere and listen to their conversation.

- Katniss, we need you to listen to us. We need you to become the MockingJay! Coin screams at her.

- I'm no MockingJay material. Look at me Coin why would people listen to me if they can't even recognise it's me. Can Plutarch leave for a minute so we can talk in private. Katniss says to Coin. Coin nods and Plutarch leaves. As in luck he doesn't see me.

- Okay I'll do it but only because of your threat against Prim if I wouldn't. I wont tell anyone about it okay but just leave her alone. I don't want her to be hurt because of me. Katniss says. It sounds like Coin has threatened Katniss sister Prim if she wont agree, of course Katniss accepts her offer considering she doesn't want her little duck to be hurt because of her actions.

- An excellent choice Katniss. I'll meet you in Command at night time for the propo. You'll get a wheelchair and some help getting here. Coin says and walks towards the door. 

I start running after Plutarch and I ask him if we could talk in private. He nods and we go to a secret room not even Coin knows about. The people of district 13 made it incase something would happen. 

- I know you may not like that I was eavesdropped your, Coin and Katniss little conversation but I got some information I need to tell you. I tell Plutarch

- Well spit it out Mellark. Plutarch says.

- Coin has threatened Katniss with her little sister being hurt so she would accept being the MockingJay. Coin is no better than Snow. The only thing that makes Coin lead the rebellion is so she could get power after Snow. I tell him.

He nods as he agrees with what I just said. 

- I know Peeta that she is evil. But we can fix that after Snow is dead, Snow will not be easy to kill but Coin will. Plutarch says. 

The war has begun and there are very few people in the district at the moment. Nobody has had the guts to tell Katniss that Prim is in the war as a medic. It would break Katniss into two pieces. Me and Plutarch walks out of the room and I go back to the hospital too check on Katniss. Two doctors are putting her in a wheelchair and Katniss is screaming in pain because of everywhere they touch her their are scars are scars and bruises. It hurt very badly I suppose because she could withstand the poison but not that. They even have restraints on her wheelchair for safety reasons. They start pushing her out and I meet her up in the middle of the hospital corridor. The doctors leave and gives me the elevator pass. I push her instead of her rolling the wheelchair herself. She is too weak. She might be eating but the poison is taking all off her energy and strength. It's still hard to watch her being so weak that breathing is a challenge at this point. I take her down to command and she looks at Coin with fear and anger. Probably the same look she would have had if she looked at Snow. We take a seat and were told to do a propo together. It calms her down that she don't have to do it alone. I go to take on my JabberJay outfit and probably five people help Katniss on with her suit. The suit is a little bigger because of her huge weight loss. We both take a seat in some armchairs. They help her get into the chair she got assigned to. She was shivering and you could see the pain she is enduring in her eyes. We were suppose to talk about what we thought about the war. Katniss begun but she stopped in the middle of her sentance.

- Los-los-losing c-c-contr-controll, ge-g-get he-hel-help P-Pee-Peeta. She says before collapsing to the ground. Doctors rush in and her eyes open, they are fully black like they were when she got here in the first place. She fights off the doctors and searches for a weapon to use. She doesn't find anything so instead she started choking herself. I get on her and start to pull her arms of her throat. I don't succeed and she kicks me off. She didn't lie the mutt her was much stronger. Her eyes turn red and she blacks out I start pumping her heart and blowing air into her lungs. She wakes up and her eyes are gray. Her throat is swollen and she can't talk because of it. The doctors rush towards her and puts her back in her wheelchair and put the restraints on extra hard this time. It hurt seeing her like this and her eyes show fear and confusion. I find it scary to pass out and then wake up to you almost being dead and not being able to talk. I had to stay and continue the rest of the propo, they even said the propo will contain the part were she freaked out because it will give the rebels a bigger look on what Snow does to people. 

Tonight we got a notification that Snow has been captured. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hewo