RESIGNATION

Khushi kumari gupta, never regretted anything in her life.. Arnav is her past, her baby is her present and future..

She know no matter what she can't replace a father figure in her baby's life.. He won't have a fully functioning family..

Being pregnant how much she crave Arnav's previous love and care.. Only she knows..

He took everything away from her.. She can't even meet her family.. How can she tell them? That she is pregnant without any ties to that man?

She touched her Mangalsutra that on her neck without any real value.. At least she values it.. For her baby.. Her baby wasn't a product of pleasure but love... She submitted herself to that man who she married to ritually..

Khushi sighed.. She makes everyone around her suffer.. Now Raghu also..

She gave him a cold compress to relief his swelling.. Her heart pain every single time she hear him groan in..

"Ahh.. Maa.." He whined like a child..

"..." She looked at the man who stay like a stone when the police beats him up... But whining to her like a child...

Raghu smiles as he was being cared by her... It feels good..

Khushi intentionally press hard and making him shout in pain.. "Maa.."

"Serve you right! You made me worried sick for you.. I thought you will rot in jail for ever.." She said with teary eyes..

He immediately responded by cupping her face, "Please don't cry.. Khushimaa.. I'm sorry for being nuisance to you... I just wanted to make you happy nothing else.."

Khushi looked at him silently, "Thank you for being so kind to me.."

Raghu froze.. If he could thank her back.. This lifetime will never be enough for him to thank her..

His gaze lingers on her belly.. "It seems like it's still there.."

She slapped him silly,"You.. How can you think of aborting my child?"

"Your life is in grave danger because of this child... You could have more child in future.." He said in low tone..

Khushi's heart melted into a puddle, he..

"You won't understand Raghu... This child is my everything.. He will be my only child..." She said slowly, sadness is so clear in her eyes..

"You... Still love that man?" Raghu asked her in surprise even though the answer is so damn clear...

Khushi fiddle her dupatta, "Raghu.. Please don't get me wrong.. I don't want to.. But forget this feel is impossible especially when I am carrying his child inside of me.. When a woman decides to carry a man's child.. You should know how much she is willing to sacrifice everything for him... "

Raghu swallowed hard, he still listen in silence and let her continue..

" But after what he had done.. He don't deserve me or my baby... I don't even want his shadow to touch my baby... I don't want my child to be rich when he grows up.. All I want is him to be happy and respectful me and his future spouse.." She said calmly..

" Khushimaa.. Shall we just leave this city and go somewhere else? " He suggested.

Khushi shook her head in negative," Why should we be afraid of him and leave? We didn't do anything wrong to run and hide.. Raghu.. We are going nowhere but here..." She told him her opinion strongly..

" But I'm not going to work under him anymore.. I'm sure I will lose control and kill him next time.. I wonder how an angel like you fall for him.. " He muttered feeling upset.