I CHANGED THE PAST AND FUTURE

From very young age, I was a very pampered child of Rathore family, Sole Grandson of Veer Pratap Rathore... His maternal grandfather.

Rashmi and Dev was loving couple from the out but Dev married into Rathore family changed his surname to his wife's surname... Act of love? It was for money...

Agarwal and Rathore were good friends and business partners for generations..

Whatmore Raghu and Shakshi both born on the same years.. Destined for each other... Both family thought so and their children never stayed apart.. They always stick together....

When Raghu turn 5, both Rashmi and Dev suppose to attend the meeting for their new project, in London.

He was burning up with high fever and admitted into hospital, Rashmi was so anxious she refused to leave her poor son... Dev also to act like he is a caring father pushed the work to Rahul and Nandini Agarwal, Shakshi's parents...

What happened? They plan they were on crashed... Shakshi lost her parents in a single day....

Nobody expected such at thing to happen...

Rashmi welcomed Shakshi into her family with open arms... Treated her no different than Raghu.

As Shakshi grows, so does Raghu.. His teenage phase is worse, bunking all of his class, fighting with other classmates and tattoos and cigarettes....

Rashmi sent him to the boarding school as he need a change to be independent and she decided to not spoil him anymore...

While Shakshi stayed home with her. She never noticed her own husband lusting over a child...

One day he returned home from school for vacation, he noticed a differently behaving Shakshi... She seems to be very disturbed.....

When he confront her, she broke down saying his father had raped her when Rashmi wasn't at home.... And threathen her to say anything to anyone... Or she will be the reason of breaking their peaceful family..

He felt nauseated at her saying, "He said.. I seduced him... That I'm slut.. Raghu... Please tell me.. I don't understand what is happening to me... Is it really my fault?" She cried hugging him. "And.. My period is not coming... I asked my friend she said that if a girl is carrying a baby... She won't get her period.. Raghu I'm afraid..." She sobbed hard.

He didn't wait a second to drag her along with him and told his mom everything..

They failed a police report on his father, took her to the hospital and aborted the fetus...

She was unable to face him and his mother because of her guilt over the matter. It took him an awfully long time to step out of the dreadful shadow left by that incident.

It wasn't her fault but that monster who can't differentiate a child to adult in lust... She is only 14, carrying a child in such age not only harmful to her health but also to her mental health..

Sometimes she would sneak into his room because she feels as if that man is looking at her sleeping...

Raghu felt somehow responsible for his father's act... He wanted to be her cure.. He was there for her just like his grandfather asked of him...

Even if they grew up.. He won't give up on her for anything or anyone.. She is his responsibility.... That was what he thought... But...

After meeting his Khushimaa lot of this changed.. The real truth... The fact was....

He was the real culprit of Shakshi's pain... He selfishly changed the past to save his mother... Leading him and Khushi to somehow survive.

In his past life... He was adopt by his grandfather when he was 6, that time.. Both Rashmi and Dev was the one who died in plane crash... That's why grandfather adopted him as his successor... His previous life, Shakshi's parents were alive and well..

But now he was switched at birth, they took him home as their son.. The son who suppose to never existed..

He was the reason Dev didn't die but Shakshi's parents... If only he hadn't existed...

His previous life Shakshi was full of life... They both always there for each other, even promised to get married if they never meet their own love interests...

She was so bold and full of confidence... She was the one who said.. love doesn’t need to be passionate. More importantly, it’s something you worked on little by little, it’s the consistent outlook on life and perseverance that could support one another.

He can't forgive himself for it..

He knew what kind selfish person is Arnav, he won't allow Raghu to take a such life decision over guilt and obligation...

That’s why he had no choice but to lie...
This way he can achieve what is important to him.. Keep Shakshi with him... His best friend...

As for Saira....

He chuckled, "This fleeting feelings won't last forever.. It will disappear.."

He glanced at the stars at the sky... "Don't worry, I will take care of your daughter no matter what."

_____________________

Next morning..

He went down sat down  lowered his gaze somewhat uncomfortably, picked up a glass of water from the table and took a sip. He let out a soft sigh, noticing Saira is nowhere..

" Rathore.. " A light and beautiful voice interrupted Raghu’s train of thought. She was wearing a light blue saree with pastel pink blouse.... Her hair is tied up in bun... He gulped..

Saira served him breakfast as he arrived late for breakfast..

"You will make a good wife..." He muttered as he munching his sandwich. He was confused why did he just said that out loud?

Saira who was pouring him a glass of warm water was startled hearing that.. Her hand slipped water poured on his lap.

She gasped in fear and immediately went help him to dry with her pallu, "I'm sorry.."

Raghu can't believe his own eyes, this girl is kneel and dry his.... His eyes were full of incredulity. He stopped suddenly, then took a few steps back from her, "You.." His voice turned hoarse from the heat..

Her big doe eyes were staring at him cluelessly... "I'm sorry I don't mean to spoil your pant like that, thank god its just a water.."

For a long time, he had a complicated expression before softly beginning to speak, "You.. I.. Nothing..." He shut up his mouth and turning his head and walked away.. Almost ran way....

This girl... Is she serious!?!

Saira look at her wet pallu with weird face, why is he looked so red? Is he angry?

She shrugged and went to see her Khushimaa...

They both didn't notice Arnav was standing there...

To be continued...

Next chapter - DON'T LEAVE ME

Raghu was sweating hard looking for her, how dare she? How can she leave in middle of night like this!

What if something terrible happened to her?

He shivered at his own thought.... Then he noticed a familiar figure sitting on the bus stop...

He sucked in a deep breath, taking a step forward and earnestly examining the person in front of him. She is safe and sound...

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE LIKE THAT?! ARE YOU MAD?!" He roared.

I was worried sick... I thought I lost you.. I was going crazy....

All of these words weren’t able to be said out loud by him..

One thing was so clear, she will be the death of him...

She gave him a meaningful glance, then asked him," Who are you to question me that?"

"Let's go home..." He turn soft suddenly..

She firmly gripped her luggage bag, "I'm not coming with you!"

He was silent for a moment, then said, "Saira.. Please.."

Hi guys please let me know what you think about this chapter... Ps.. Next update will be longer tq.