GO BACK LADY RATHORE..

The sun shone in from the glass windows, its golden light filling the room.

The eyelids of the person lying behind the vase twitched slightly. She woke up in her new room, smiling at sight of her sleeping husband.

Nowadays he is being too cautious of everything, along with his mother.. Paranoid Khushi and Raghu decided to temporary shift her room to ground floor room. She smiled helplessly at her beloved, her baby's father...

Deep down she was really worried that he might be not really ready for a child... She could see how much possessive he is of her...

She chuckled lowly, he is bring Varsha back! Their family is uniting back!

She noticed that he have opened his eyes and was a little dazed at first, then with a husky voice, "Good morning honey."

She wish for she beginning her day and end her night at sight of this man.. There's nothing more she needs in her life.

_______________

Alex throw his phone and shatter his phone in anger.. He was still in disbelief, but he finally calmed down.

Varsha changed... That changes melted his cold heart... Her child like nature, turned him back to human...

But her change, wasn't something happen with time...

She forgot everything...

She had no one to depend on.. With no memories, he became her pillar of strength. She became his hope for a new life...

Now that he thought about it, all this was ridiculous, she is LADY RATHORE.. One day they will forgive and accept her back into the family.. Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore will take her away....

And he will be alone again, in his cold mansion, without her laughter...

He had no courage to tell her the truth where he forcefully married her to stop her marriage with a wrong person.

All this time she been thinking she had no family and they married for convenience...

His eyes were dark and sharp, his lips were tightly pursed, his short black hair was combed back, revealing his forehead and indifferent eyes.

Rathore is his savior, he was the one brought light to his dark whole...

He still remember the day Raghu saved him.....

He is bastard son of famous political figure and a gangster.. His mother died from sickness when he was baby, left him on the the door step of his father's mansion..

His existence was a stain on his father's image, he stayed in room in attic.. Spend his entire day there.. Try to not offend his brothers and his so called family.

His life in school also didn't go as he expect, his brothers Shephen and David whom his father had with his legal wife Mary, torment him every day at school along with their friends. Complaining to teacher isn't an option... Teacher won't be dare to offend sons of powerful politician. They all know... But they all turned blind eye.

One day, he couldn’t take it and hit his David's face... Fight violence with violence...

Vengeful David and others, planned something awful... To humiliate him... To break him every way possible..

David lied his entire classroom, "There is a special call today, Teacher called you guys to gymnasium."

They all followed after David..