RAGE OF RATHORE (1)

Night.

Her last day in her room, filled with laughter and sound of giggled as they get her ready, Shakshi couldn't help tease her again and again, at least this is her chance.

Saira gulped seeing herself in the mirror feeling a bit shy and awkward... Khushi made her wear traditional kangan saying, "This is belongs to Raghu's Dadiji, its your now.. When the time comes you can hand it over to your daughter in law in future," Khushi kissed Sara's forehead. "Be happy my dear."

Saira glad to have a mother figure like Khushi in her life..

Khushi also added, "I maybe your sasuma but.. If he ill treats you in any way you can tell, I will smack him on his head." She assured.

Saira laughed hearing that, "Ji."

Rashmi held her hand, "Sai, I brought him up.. I know that he is hurting so much inside but he is not opening up to anyone.. Bitiya, I hope you know a way to melt him. He isn't a bad person just.. He just very upset.."

"I know Rashmimaa." She said with smile.

______________

Raghu raised his eyebrow at the Arnav who pass him a glass of milk, "For you, Khushi made it. Drink.."

Raghu drank it in one go with no question asked.

Arnav smirked, "So impatient..?"

Raghu rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Dad.. Seriously?"

Arnav chuckled, "Unlike you, your ears are more honest." He pointed at Raghu's red ears. "Your mother's nose used to turn red when she is shy.. You may resemble me in appearance but your personality much more like her." Arnav chuckled remembering those old days..

Raghu gave him an empty look.

Arnav patted his shoulder, "Good luck my son." He left.

______________

He noticed Shakshi guarding the door with a mischievous smile on her face, she held her hand at him, "Pay me first."

Before he could say any she continues, "Rashmimaa is going to adopt me so that makes me your sister.. This my right."

Soon her eyes shine seeing him giving his card, "Buy whatever you want."

"Thank you!" Shakshi said happily and let him in..

As soon as he entered the room smells of fresh flowers hit him, he saw her sitting on bed decorated with flower, waiting for him with her veil down.

He can't possibly take his eyes off her and he walks up to her, he lift up her veil, revealing her pretty face.

He sat on down beside her, he could see how hard she is breathing in nervousness. He took a hold of her hand, said. "I'm sorry."

She about to refute, she also done some mistakes.. He continues, "I'm really sorry for hurting you.. Sai.. I will be honest with you.."

He entwined their fingers together, "That day I receive call from Aarav saying he had Varsha with him.. All I could think of is all the worst thing he could do to her. I was afraid.. I was afraid of her getting hurt.. Being used by him.. And she was busy getting marry to that bastard."

Saira had so many questions but she listened patiently..

" I feel really horrible for choosing her over you.. Yet that was right thing to do. You think she will realise our pain? No.. She won't because she is self centered.. She only care about herself.. Saira please stay away from her for a while. Away from anything that relate you to that BASTARD AARAV. " He said with pleading face.." Still I shouldn't had taken my anger on you, I promise you from now on you won't see that Raghu again. Will you please forgive me?"