DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE

It was decided that Arnav and Khushi are going to remarry again, in one month period.. Yet again on February 14th of this year..

Khushi can't stop blushing after being teased by her dear daughters and Payal..

Arnav smirked at his wife's reaction to those youngsters teasing her.. He feel young again...

Raghu saw how happy everyone is, he wants to protect this happiness.. No matter what..

Yet... He is making yet another mistakes.. When he start to notice this girl? Her cute face lights up everywhere he shows up... Her pretty cheeks was turn rosy in his presence...

Why does he always looking forward to hear sound of her Payal?

His mother's Payal that was given to her now as gift... Khushi really treasure Saira like her own daughter...

His Sister Varsha is calling her Di...Making her also like a family to him..

Yet.. Why he always lose composure his whenever she wear saree on special occasions... Like today's special puja that conduct for his parents wellbeing...

Did someone told her of his weakness?

That he likes woman who wears traditional attire the most?

He immediately looked away as he noticed her gaze turn to his way... Like always...

Always....

His morning coffee.. His lunch... Even dinner.. He noticed it was all made by her... Was it deliberate?

He choose to ignore.. Yes ignore... Absolute ignorance towards this unknown sudden attraction towards his mother's favourite daughter.... Something he have never felt in his present and past lives for anyone...

Khushi noticed difference between how Raghu treat Varsha and Saira... She suspected that there something happening between Saira and Raghu.. Only time will tell..

When they were shopping, both Saira and Varsha started arguing about Khushi's Lehenga.. Saira selected blue, his favourite color... Varsha chose red, His father's favourite color.

They turned to him to select as Khushi like both of their selections.
Her doe like eyes are looking at him in hope also in some way of confidence, as if she knows that is his favourite color..

He looks away feelings, afraid she would feel weird for him to stare at her eyes... For who knows how long....

He turned to Varsha and said, "RED. I don't like BLUE." His words were quite weird for all the ladies.

Varsha who is quite good at understanding other's expressions asked him immediately, "Just color?"

Raghu's brown eyes stare at Saira's as her eyes were moisten.. He felt a lump in his throat as he also noticed his mother's questioning gaze.... "I need to attend this important call.." It was Sakshi calling him.

He made an escape, Arnav arrived late saw him rushing out with pale face.. Muttered some girl's name..

Girlfriend?

He suddenly remembered the conversation they had with each other long ago...

"Oh? Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend then?After all your older than both of us.." Arnav teased him, made Raghu scoff in annoyance..

"I will get one soon, so don't worry about me." Raghu replied.

"Oh when? When you got old?" Arnav asked.