HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

Saira cover herself with long shawl, look at the night sky feeling anxious, Varsha refuse to come back for months and finally she did return home, only on one condition that Raghu didn't want to let her know but she know..

Varsha is mad at Raghu for separating Saira and her, so wanted him to taste the same medicine for a while...

So asked him to leave them alone for a week so they could reminisce their past.

But Varsha immediately regrets her idea upon seeing how much Saira is missing him.. Punishing Raghu is no different than punishing Saira..

"Sai? Shall I call him back?"

"Will you?" She rubbed her baby bump slowly.

"Hmm.."

"Varsh.. Raghu, there wasn't a day where Dad, Maa or Raghu didn't worry about you. We were calm because you're with Alex.. He took care of you well, hasn't he?" She asked her softly.

Varsha turned silent for a while, she replied, "Alex, he is.. Devoted to bhai... All those days he took care of.. Me because I am Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore's sister.. Nothing else.."

Saira gave her a little smile, "Varshu, we grown up together, I can clearly see that you have some sort of feelings for him. He also feels guilty of deceiving you.. Why don't you give a chance?"

There was still a trace of anger on her face, making it hard to tell What Varsha was thinking. But she did not say anything..

" So how is your baby? Did you get know the the gender yet?" Varsha changed the topic.

Saira didn't ask further," Raghu wanted to have a daughter, so did Dad. But me and Khushimaa won.. It's a boy." She revealed with a smile.

"Did you and bhai decided his name?" Varsha asked her feeling excited.

Saira nodded no, "Due date is nearing but... I have no clue what to name him.. It's a huge decision.."

"Di.. Can I?"
Saira's eyes widen, then she nod yes.

"Harshad Rathore."

____________

The sky darken, a heavy rain fell, and the thunder roared.

Raghu returned back soon as he heard the news of his wife going to labor, she fell from the stair..

'What if...' No.. Nothing will happen to them..

He felt a tightening in his heart when he thought about it.

"Mrs Wynknight brought her in time, else or.." Doctor stopped talking when he saw Rathore's tears, Doctor knew how powerful man he is, but at time like this.. There is no way but to become vulnerable..

Doctor continue, "Patient is in need of immediate cesarean. Before that we.. Need to inform that, In case of complications.. We will prioritise the mother's life, still we will try our utmost best to save the child." There was a sudden thunderous explosion as if the world was ending...

Khushi gasped hearing that, "Sai.. Saira won't able to cope up.. My child.." Khushi sobbed hard, she shouldn't have left Saira home alone.. She and Arnav went to temple to pray for her safe birth... Only to receive a call from Varsha that Saira fell from the stairs..

Arnav painfully looked at his son whom was immersed in his own world.

"Please sign this paper.." Nurse handed them the form, Arnav took it with trembling hands.. Saira the child whom he brought up with Khushi, she was no different from Varsha to him..

There is no strength left in him.. Yet he suppress his monstrous anger and sadness, he took the form and sign it without waiting.

"Save her at all cost, at any COST! I don't care.. I just want her to safe and well.." His eyes were cold, showing no emotion at all.