My Rude Husband Ep. 2

After Namjoon left for office, tears are formed in Yn's eyes. You don't know why he always behaving like that with you . It been 3 months of your marriage but still he behaves like you don't even exist or you are invisible. He never talks to you nor he even give a glance at you.  At first you thought maybe he was shy but after few weeks he is still behaving cold towards you.

Yn: (in crying voice) Why you always behave like this with me. I know our marriage is only for our parents benefit. But I fall for you on the first day I saw you. I want to give a chance to this marriage. Maybe just because I love you more than myself....

Saying this, you wipe your tears and again started doing your household chores.

( A/n : Let me introduce them properly. Kim namjoon is the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea. And Park Yn is the daughter of Park family who is also owner of Park enterprise but their company is not as big as Kim enterprises . She is a normal girl who lives in a rented apartment far away from her parents. Yn is a cute, sweet, kind hearted and self-respecting girl.  She is working in her own company but only as a normal employee because she didn't want to show others that she is the owner of Park enterprise. She wanted the world would know her by her name not by her parents wealth. Well both of your parents are family friends and business partners. So they decided to marry their children for their business benefits. But namjoon only know that yn is the daughter of his father's friend. He doesn't know about her real nature. This was a forced marriage for him.....Now let's get back to the story....... )

Time skip to office

Namjoon was in his cabin working on an important project. He was working on it since so long. He didn't even notice anything or anyone around him. He was such a hard working person no doubt after he became CEO, his company became the No. 1 company in South Korea.

Namjoon pov:
I was working on my laptop. Tomorrow, we have an important meeting. I was working on this project for last 2 months. This is a very important project for my company. Suddenly I heard a knock on my cabin door.

Namjoon : Come In...

I said without looking at the person who came inside.

??: sir...

I looked up at the female voice and saw my secratary miss lee.

...........