My Rude Husband Ep 3

(An- Miss Lee Mia is Namjoon's secretary. She is beautiful and intelligent. But she always stare at namjoon in a dirty way. She like namjoon so she always try to clinge on him and try to seduce him with her dresses but always act innocent in front of him. When she came to know about Namjoon's marriage, she felt angry. But when she saw that namjoon didn't treat yn properly. She thought she got a chance.
Now back to story..... )

Namjoon :yes miss lee!! Is the file I asked you to complete is done??

Mia : Yes sir! Here is your file.
(she placed the file on his table.)

Namjoon :  Now you may leave!!

Mia left the room...

...At home..

Yn is preparing Namjoon's lunch. She always prepare his lunch knowing he didn't eat but to make him eat. She always send his lunch to the cafeteria of his office from where he always order lunch. So that, he would eat homemade food.

As usual yn was preparing his lunch and packed it. She took her car keys and headed towards his office cafeteria.
She don't know that something big is waiting for her today.
The cafe she always left the food for namjoon is closed today. She has no other option so she came to his office.

Yn (to receptionist) :Hello.... Umm can you tell me where is Mr. Kim's cabin?

Receptionist : Hello Mrs. Kim (slightly bowed) Mam sir is in the meeting right now. And his cabin is on 5th floor.

Yn (smile) : Thank you. I should wait there.

Saying this you left for his cabin. You came to his cabin. There is no one as the receptionist said so you place the lunch on the table. Little did you know that when you entered into Namjoon's cabin his secratary saw you and an evil smirk appeared on her face. She silently entered behind you and found you staring outside the window. Mia slowly come towards the table while you put the lunch and loose its cap and split it on Namjoon's important files which is placed near the lunch box. When you felt someone's presence in the room you looked back. She saw all the doings of mia. She ran to the table and saw what she did. Mia see namjoon coming towards his cabin so she started her acting.

Mia : (shouting) what did you do to this file Mrs Kim? Why did you split food on it?  This is a very important file for Mr Kim!

Yn: (confused) what I did......?

Before she would complete her sentence namjoon came to his cabin and saw the file totally spoiled.

..........