My Rude Husband Ep. 13( last part)

Namjoon : I was trying to stopped her and explain her but she suddenly slapped me. Maybe I deserves this slap. I also slapped her without her fault. But why she is crying??

Yes Yn was crying because she herself don't want to get divorce.

Yn : I hate you namjoon, I hate you. I feel disgusting by thinking about how could I love you so much that I even tried to end my life. I was a fool to think you will change one day and love me back. If you love someone else then why would you even marry me??

Namjoon : Y.... Yn! Please let me explain. I.... Wait_what? You love me?? Yn do you really love me??

Yn : Yes I loved you but now.... Now I understand you just hate me. You love your girlfr... ( before she could say further, namjoon lost his control over his anger and bust on her)

Namjoon : YN!! I DON'T HATE YOU... I NEVER DID. I ALWAYS LOVED YOU. I NEVER WANTED YOU TO LEAVE ME. I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU. I WAS JUST AFRAID, AFRAID OF GETTING ANOTHER HEARTBREAK, AFRAID OF BEING HEARTBROKEN AGAIN.....
(He said while shouting because you are not ready to hear him.)

Yn just listen to Namjoon silently and then she got some memories of this 3 months which is lost somewhere in her mind. She realized how namjoon always took care of her. When she lost her memory. How he cry for her and always hide his tears to make her feel comfortable. And everything he has done for her. Yn calm down after hearing him. Namjoon was crying continuously. Now Yn realised how much he loves her. She came to him and said,

Yn: Namjoon! Calm down, stop crying! (said in cold voice while patting his back.)

Namjoon : Yn.... I love you! I really do. I am sorry.... I know I hurt you so much before by my behavior and deeds but believe me I never really wanted to hurt you.... Please don't leave me. And never try to do anything bad with yourself. I swear this time if something happened with you because of me I will end my life too. Please Yn give me one chance, I swear I will do everything you will say... Just forgive me and don't leave me.... (crying continuously)

Seeing him crying and begging your heart melt...
Yn : Namjoon! Stop crying now. And I am sorry too I shouldn't have to took such a big step and I shouldn't have to slap you. But I got a message from an unknown number that day and yesterday too. I know you must be angry that time but I was hurt too. I don't wanted to became burden on anyone. I forgive you and I am not going to leave you this time. But promise me you will never behave rude and cold with me. You know how much I got hurt with your behavior. I was thinking not to forgive you this easily but when I realized how much you love me and how much you took care of me in these 3 months and now even pleading for my forgiveness. It melted my heart...

Namjoon : Promise! I will never behave like a jerk again, I love you Yn.
He hugged her. Suddenly, Out of blue Yn asked,

Yn : But why are you afraid? What are you afraid of?

Namjoon : I will tell you everything but first let go back home, I am sure you didn't have your breakfast yet...

Yn thought for a while and then agreed. They reached Kim mansion.
The breakfast was served by the maids on dinning table.

Yn : what is in breakfast today?

Namjoon : Your favorite pancake and banana milkshake.

Yn : you knew about it (surprised)

Namjoon : Yes I know everything. It's just I was too afraid to accept your love and my own feelings. I also know that you always delivers my lunch in my office cafeteria that's why I always order my food from there. That day I was actually going to confess to you when you will come to my office as I knew you will come to my office for giving my lunch But those things happened 😞.

Yn: Ohh yes! Now tell me what are you afraid of?

Namjoon : Yn! Actually when I was in college, I fell in love with her girl name mia. I even proposed her and she accepted my proposal. She always pretended nice to me and shows me that she loves me. I trusted her more than anyone. One of my friend even told me about her reality but I didn't believed him. One day, when I was going to parking area of our collage as I forgot my keys there, I saw her hugging a guy. I was shocked so I hide behind one of the pillar. And that is the time I find out that she is just behind my money. She and her boyfriend is planning to rob me and flew away from there. She was actually a gold digger.

And that is the reason I was afraid to fall in love again. I was insecure that I didn't even noticed that how much I hurt you by my words and behavior. And that day when you leave my office, I realized what I had done to you in my insecurities. That's why I ran back to house but you already took such a harsh step. (crying) I am really sorry Yn.

Yn : It's OK Namjoon! It's already happened, we can't do anything now. By the way that day I received a message. What was that?

Namjoon : That day when you run out of my office, I checked the CCTV footage and find out what actually happened in my cabin. So I fired my secretary. And to take revenge of this she sent you those messages. But don't worry police is behind her. I already filed case against her.

They both talked for a while and have their breakfast. The whole day they spend with each other by watching movies, cooking, shopping. And that's how they started their new life with each other happily..

° The End °

( An POV : I hope you guys liked my story ☺Bye bye 👋 보라해 💜)