My Rude Husband Ep. 10

Namjoon : Yn, You are really cute and sweet. I was a jerk who couldn't understand your innocence and always behaved rude with you without any reason. It's not your fault that I have trust issues. Because of my past experiences I thought every girl is same. Because of my Ex I doubted you too (tear drop from his eyes).
I am really sorry princess 😔 if I didn't behaved like that, you would never be in this state, you would had never took such a step to end your life.

(Namjoon was admiring her and thinking all this when you slowly opened your eyes. She was adjusting her vision because of sunlight which is falling on your face making it glow like a sun, a cute adorable baby. When you saw namjoon you flinched a little and moved backwards to the head board. And said,

Yn: What are you doing here, Namjoon?

Namjoon: ( shocked and confused) Na...Namjoon!

Yn: Why did you saved me? How did I came here? And why are you sleeping beside me?  Why are we on the same bed?

Namjoon : Wait!! What?? Yn are you alright? Did you regain your memories?  How are you feeling now love? ( happy and surprised)

Yn: LOVE ? hunn (sarcastic smile). Namjoon I am asking you what are you doing here?? Just Go Away from here... Just go to that girl...  Your girlfriend.... Don't make her suffer like I suffered.... WHY DID YOU EVEN SAVED ME IF YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH. (shouting) .

YN : I don't want to be a burden on anyone. Everyone would be happy if I die....  You will be able able to live happily with your girlfriend....  Just let me die....( crying).

You saw here and there and you found a knife in the fruit plate placed on the table in front of you. You picked the knife 🔪 and again tried to make cut on your wrist but namjoon was fast enough to stop you. He hold you tight and threw the knife on the floor away from you.

Yn: Just let me go....  Let me die....  GO AWAY... ( shouting and crying 😢) 

 ( shouting and crying 😢) 

Namjoon : Yn!! Listen to me

Namjoon : Yn!! Listen to me..... it's not what you think? You are misunderstanding me!

Yn: Huhhh (sad chuckle)  MISUNDERSTANDING 😡?? Do you think it's a misunderstanding ? Then what was that? All the things you said to me in your office?? You even raise your hand on me... Misunderstanding 🥺 your girlfriend is directly texting me. You think it's a misunderstanding? What you actually think of me, you think it's a misunderstanding for me?

...........

( An's POV: So hello my dear readers! It's your authornim. As I had promised that when ever I get some time I will upload the next parts. So here I am. And Yes I will try to upload the last part soon before my exams. As you guys know that your authornim is a student and my boards are coming . So I will try to complete it this year. And after I will complete my exams. I will upload two new series. As 1 had started working on a long time ago but didn't wrote further because of study. And second I Just give it's title. So Yes I will upload the last part soon. And thank you so much for reading my stories and please support it. 🥹)