My Rude Husband Ep. 12

(Time skip)
It's been a week you went back to your parents house. Namjoon is trying to earn your forgiveness by showing his sincerity but you are not ready to forgive him. Obviously you are hurt by his behavior. Even if you want to forgive him, that day's memory comes in front of your eyes. Your parents also tried to make you understand but you are not in state to listen to anyone right now.

Today you came to his office with divorce papers even after your parents tried to make you not to think about divorce. Right now you are standing in front of his building. You came in his office building and directly went to his cabin. He was talking with some employees in his cabin. You went inside and sit on the couch. As soon as you entered in his cabin, namjoon immediately send back all the employees back to their work and came towards you.

Namjoon : Yn.... You are here. I am really happy that you finally came to meet me. 😊 I.... (Before he could say something Yn said)

Yn : Here is the divorce papers. Sign it, and I am not going to be an obstacle between you and your girlfriend.

Namjoon : Girlfriend??

<Flashback
Yn was sitting in her room thinking about what her parents said. She herself is not ready for divorce. She was thinking about giving a chance to namjoon to explain as her parents already told her everything about Namjoon's past. But she wanted to hear it from him. She was lost in thinking these things when suddenly a message popped up in her phone. She saw the message and it was from the same person who sent her messages 3 months ago.

??(Lee): You are still alive. I thought you would have already ended your life.

Yn: Who are you?

Lee: I am namjoon's girlfriend and you listen carefully. Stop being an obstacle between us. He was so happy with me. But because of you he is not able to marry me. Just leave him he don't loves you, he loves me and only me.

Reading this your blood boiled and you immidately called the lawyer and asked to prepare divorce papers. On the other hand as namjoon already filed case on Lee, she wanted to separate you both cause now she don't have job, no money, so she just wanted to destroy both of your lives. (she became a psycho.)
Flashback end.>

Yn stood from the coach and started to leave his cabin. Hearing the word divorce again namjoon lost his calm and stopped Yn from leaving by holding her wrist. And as he turned Yn to explain anything, he felt a sharp pain in his right cheek.

.......