My Rude Husband Ep.6

Namjoon: YNNNNN...(Shouting)

Namjoon: Yn!! What are you doing there? step back from there! You will fall...

Yn: No.... I am going back.... Now you don't have to act cold... I am going far away from this cruel world. I wish you will be happy after I leave this world, your life. 😭 I wish you will live happily with your girlfriend....
Good bye Love of my life. Maybe you are not mine in this life and we are not meant for each other in this life....
But I wish we will meet each other in another life and you will be mine that time.... 🥺

Before Namjoon would do anything or say anything further. Yn left the railing of rooftop and let her body fly in air and meet the ground. Namjoon ran towards Yn but it's too late now. Yn is already on the ground with her head bleeding. Namjoon immediately call the ambulance with his trembling hands while crying hard putting Yn's head on his lap.

Ambulance arrived on time and Yn's motionless body is taken to the hospital 🏥. While Namjoon is continuously crying 😭 and cursing himself for saying those harsh things to her. Because somewhere he is the one at fault. He made her took such a cruel step to end her own life. The guilt, the fear of losing the love of his life is breaking him from inside 💔.

His heart is clenched seeing his love in this condition. He was thinking about her continuously and remembering all her cheerful activities, her efforts to this marriage.

 He was thinking about her continuously and remembering all her cheerful activities, her efforts to this marriage

He was crying 😭

He was crying 😭..... After an hour Doctor came from the Operation Theatre.

Namjoon came to doctor:

Namjoon: Doctor!! How is Yn? Is she alright?

Doctor: Mr. Kim! Mrs Kim is out of danger and safe now but....

Namjoon: But... What? Doctor tell me fast...

Doctor: Mr. Kim!! Because of the injury 🤕 on her head, she might lose her memory or maybe she will become like 9 , 10 years child. But these all are just assumptions. We can't say anything right now....

Namjoon: What? Okay doctor!! Thank you so much for saving my love, my yn. Can I meet her now?? (Sobbing 😭)

 Can I meet her now?? (Sobbing 😭)

.........

(An: Hello my dear readers. I know I always say that I will upload regularly but I am not uploading. You know boards are coming and you authornim is a student. That's why I am not able to upload regularly. I hope you guys understand your authornim. But I promise whenever I get time between my studies, I will upload the upcoming parts. And after my board exams I will post regularly.🥹. Please support and understand me till then.)