My Rude Husband Ep.9

Time skipped

3 months passed like this. From that day Namjoon started taking care of Yn. He always spend time with her. He started giving all his love and care to her. He never let her feel insecure and unsafe with him. Yn also like her Namjoon oppa. He always play with her. He most of the time work from home so that he could spend more time with her. Namjoon also came to know about the texts which Yn received on the incident's day. That someone intentionally texted yn that day so that she will emotionally broke down and take initiative to end her own life by misunderstanding Namjoon. When he investigated about that unknown number, he came to know that she is no one other than his ex secretary lee. He filed a case against Lee.

Yn also started recovering because of treatment and more over the love and care she is receiving from namjoon. Namjoon is treating her like a princess. She is feeling safe around him, he became her comfort zone.

One night Namjoon and Yn were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Yn started mumbling some words in her sleep.

[In nightmare
Yn : Namjoon!  Why did you do this to me? (crying)

Namjoon : Yn!  Listen to me Yn! It's not like what you are thinking.

Yn: If you love someone else then you would had told me before.  Why you did this to me (crying)? Now, I am going to end my life. Just be happy with the girl you love. Maybe you will be mine in next life.  Goodbye Namjoon. Just remember I love you the most in my whole life with my whole heart ♥.

Namjoon: Yn! Yn!  Don't jump!  Stay away from railing. (and you jumped).]

You are sweating badly in your bed. Namjoon also awake hearing your loud mumbles and saw you shivering and sweating badly. You were crying while mumbling something in your sleep. He shook you slightly to wake you up.

Namjoon : Yn! Yn! What happened?  Yn, princess Wake up!  Yn....  Yn!! 

You slightly opened your eyes, and as you saw namjoon you started crying like a baby. You hugged him like a koala while crying. Seeing you he got panicked and he also hugged you tightly started patting your back. Namjoon is trying to calm you by continuously whispering to her " shh....yn ..... Princess,stop crying. It was just a nightmare, princess Stop crying" . After  almost 30 minutes you stopped crying and now namjoon could hear soft snores in his arms. Yes, you peacefully fall asleep in his embrace like a cute little baby 🥰. You are sleeping in his arms, he tried to make you lay on bed properly but you are not letting him go of you. So he let you sleep on his chest and sleep in the same position whole night.

( Time skipped to morning)

Namjoon woke up and saw you still sleeping peacefully like a baby. Your dry tears are still visible on your soft cheeks. He caressed your cheeks while admiring your face.

...........