My Rude Husband Ep. 11

Namjoon: Yn listen to me! It's not what you are thinking. It's just...( before Namjoon could say further Yn said in cold and broken voice)

Yn: you know what Namjoon? We are just done here. Let's Stop being involving in each other's life..... Let me leave your house, your life. Let's divorce. I am leaving. I can't able to bear your hate, your rudeness anymore.I am not able to bear any heart break again. So be happy with your girlfriend and don't give her your Rude attitude.

Hearing this from you, Namjoon freezed on his place. His body becomes numb and his grip loosed from your arm. You removed his hands from your arms and packed your stuffs to leave. Namjoon was lost after hearing you . The Girl he love, the only girl who taught him how to love again, how to live again like a human not as a rude, cold workolic is now wanted to leave him. He lost his senses and standing like a statue after hearing you.

You packed your stuffs and left the house. Namjoon came back to his senses after hearing the car sound. He ran after yn but it's too late now. You already left. He broke into tears you left. He was sitting on the floor cursing himself.

Namjoon : Wae? Wae? Why I did all this to her that now she started hating me.  I was really a jerk but now I want you Yn. I want you back my love. I want to fill all the happiness in your life. I want to spend my whole life with you.😭😭😭😭

Namjoon : No I won't give up this easily. I know I was wrong before but I will do everything to earn your forgiveness. I know it's would take time but I will do anything to bring you back in my life.

Saying this namjoon started thinking how to earn your forgiveness. He picked his car keys and left for your house. 🏡🚗

On the other hand, you came back to your parents house and locked yourself in your room and started crying remembering all those things which happened to you 3 months ago in his office.

Namjoon reached your parents house. Your parents also saw you coming back, and when they saw namjoon all panicked they understood the whole situation that why you came back and why namjoon is all panicked. They made him sit and first made him calm.

Namjoon : Mom! Yn's memories came back but now she is not even listening to me. I was happy that my Yn recovered but now she.... She...😭

Mrs. Park : what happened?  What is she....  First calm down and then tell me what is she saying?? 

Namjoon : she is saying to get divorce 😭😭😭😭

Mr and Mrs Park : Calm down namjoon!  Calm down.... Stop crying and calm yourself first.  She just got back her memory. So she must be thinking about what happened before 3 months. You need to give her some time . She is still recovering. Only her memories came back, she still don't know what actually happened before. You have to earn her forgiveness by yourself because you are also on fault for what she had been through. And about divorce relax we will manage it. Just believe and give her some time.

After your parents comfort him. He went back to his mansion.

.......

(An POV : Hey my dear readers,  I am your authornim. And I am sorry for last part. It was so short and I promise you all that this will be the last part but one of my dear reader asked me to add some more stuffs.. So yeah now I decided to add two more part before the end part. So enjoy this part and I will try to upload last parts tonight. And thank you so much for reading my ff and giving your precious time.☺)