My Rude Husband Ep. 5

Gaurds came and pick miss lee and threw her out of the building. After that when namjoon came back to his cabin he remembered all the things that happened a while ago in his cabin. All those harsh words that he said to Yn are echoing in his mind. Yn's Face came in front of him that how she was crying and trying to prove herself but he was not ready to listen to her. He was cursing himself for not believing his own wife and instead believing that lee. He hurriedly picked his car keys and ran towards his mansion.....

(On the other hand )

<At Kim Mansion >

Yn was sitting on the floor of their share bedroom, crying mess. Her eyes became red and puffy after continuously crying for 3-4 hours...

Yn (to herself) : what ever he said is right. I am totally a useless person. No one is happy with my existence. There is no one who cares about me. Even my husband thinks that I am a gold digger who married him for his money. I think everyone will be happy if I die..... I should die ...... Yeah I should die....

Yn was thinking all these things when a notification popped on her phone screen. It was a message from an unknown number. She opened it and saw...

(In message)

???: See your husband also don't trust you.

Yn: Who are you?

???: It doesn't matter who I am? The thing that matters is he loves me not you...

???: You are just a burden on him.

???: Why don't you die... So he will be free from this unwanted relationship. And finally be mine,😏

After reading all these texts, Yn again started remembering all his words and actions. And now it's confirmed that he loves someone else that's why he always act cold infront of Yn. Her tears are flowing continuously. Without thinking twice, she came to rooftop for ending her life. As she don't have that much courage to cut her wrist.

Namjoon POV :

I am driving back to my mansion in full speed. I am feeling so much guilty and broken right now. I reached the mansion's entrance when I noticed someone is standing on the edge of the rooftop's railing. When I saw that person's face... my heart clenched... I was shocked as hell.....

Namjoon: YNNNNN...(Shouting)

.........

What you guys think? what will happen now? Will namjoon be able to save yn?

(An: sorry for uploading the parts late...... You know you authornim is also a student.... So I have to study..... I had completed the whole series..... It's just I am not able to upload quickly... I hope you guys understand me 😞🥹)