My Rude Husband Ep. 7

Namjoon: Doctor! Can I meet her?

Doctor: Yes ofcourse Mr. Kim . But she is unconscious now...

Namjoon: Thank you doctor (teary eyes)

Saying this Namjoon entered in the hospital room....
Namjoon sit beside Yn holding her hand and crying continuously.

Namjoon: It's all my fault... Because of me you are in this condition. I also don't deserve to live. Because of my fear, my insecurity, I made you to take this step to end your life.

He was continuously crying while holding her hand.

Time skip to 3 days....

After 3 days you are still unconscious. Namjoon is sitting beside your bed taking care of you . You slowly gain consciousness still blur view. When namjoon saw movement in you,he immediately called the doctor. Doctor came and check you.

Doctor: Mrs. Kim! How are you feeling now? Are you feeling any kind of pain or discomfort?

Yn(in cute baby voice): Yes Doctor uncle 🥺 I am feeling little pain in my head. But why am I here? Where is my parents?

Doctor: Uncle ?

Doctor immediately understand what exactly happened with you.
Doctor : Did you know who you are? Do you remember your name?
Do you know who is he (pointing toward namjoon)? How old are you?

Yn: Yes Doctor uncle!  I am Park Yn. I am 11 years old .

Yn: who is this oppa? And where is my parents?

Doctor : Ms. Yn! Ummm....  He is your husband Kim Namjoon. And He will always play with you. Your parents are outside. Wait I will call them.

Yn: Really Ajusshi.....  He is my husband ( excitedly looking at namjoon with her big doe eyes).
Oppa will you always play with me? (cutely)

Namjoon( holding tears in his eyes) : Yes.... Of course ynniie. I will always play with you.

Yn: Yeahhhhhh..... (happily clapping her hands like a little kid)

Namjoon is controlling his tears from so long because he can't cry in front of Yn. He is feeling ashamed of himself. Because of him you are in this condition. He is broken because of this... He is smiling at you controlling his emotions to make you feel happy.

Namjoon : Doctor!! When would I take Yn back to home?

Doctor : Mr. Kim... Today we will keep her in observation. And you can take her home tomorrow.

Namjoon : Thank you doctor.

Doctor : Your welcome Mr. Kim...  It's my duty.

Doctor : But remember one thing, Don't try to remind her anything about her past otherwise her condition would become worse. And do whatever she said, try to always make her happy and feel secure with you....

Namjoon: okay doctor. I will remember this.

Time  skip to next day

Doctor : Remember to give her medicines on time and make her happy. And come for routine check ups.

Namjoon : OK doctor.

You and Namjoon came back to Kim mansion....

(An: I am really sorry.  I know I am making you guys to wait for so long. I sincerely apologize for that. I have my own reasons. Because of that is I am not able to upload regularly.  I hope you guys support me and don't live me 😞)