XD

Someone explain how to explain to someone you aren't obsessed to someone else. Help me please.

+Shiki+

Nico to Apollo POV

-

There was a thud.

Nico tried to struggle up onto his elbows but he was too exhausted.

Someone walked in, his stride not matching Ares's.

Nico watched the figure through blurry eyes of fever and felt a wave of panic when the person moved closer.

"Gods...when he said you were sick...he wasn't joking. But up we go," the man slid his arm under Nico's back and behind the knees. When Apollo lifted up his arm put pressure on the whip mark on Nico's back, and the Italian let out a involuntary yelp.

"Woe there," Apollo muttered; not realizing he was hurting Nico like the devil hurts a dove.

Nico continued whimpering quietly; it hurt so much.

Every time Apollo took one step it felt like the whip was being cracked all over again.

By the time Apollo got out to his car, Nico was passed out from the pain.

Apollo place Nico in the back seat of the car, buckling the kid, Apollo slammed the door with a thud and then went into the driver's seat.

As soon as Apollo's rehind touched the seat his phone went off.

"Did you get the boy?" asked a wispy voice on the other side of the phone. Apollo felt his mouth go dry and he fidgeted, muttering, "Yea..."

"Good, bring him," sighed the voice, as if he was imagaining the pain he was going to bring Nico.

"Sir....there is a bit of an issue...the boy...he's a bit sick," swallowed Apollo.

"...well that's no matter, that'll make this go faster," laughed the leader of Apollo's gang.

Then he hung up.

Apollo glanced behind him through the rearview mirror at Nico, a pit of guilt building in his stomach. Almost as if he knew what he just did was bad.

There was a knocking sound breaking off Apollo's thoughts.

Apollo blinked out of his haze and realized it was down pouring.

Making the streets eerie and ominous.

As he started his car, Apollo heard the knocking sound, and whipped his head towards the passenger's seat window.

No one.

Hands clammy and shaking, Apollo started his car, when he thought he saw a figure behind the vehicle.

Flooring the car, Apollo sped off, only to be stopped by a red light moments later.

Giving out a string of curses and glanced back at Nico, he was pale and his lips blue.