P-1

NO ONE POV

"YANG! JUNGWON!"

After hearing the shouting a boy quickly gets up and went to his bathroom for freshing up because it was already 10th time his mom had called him so it's better for him to get up now and get down for his own safely.

"So, finally you brat decided to get up" his mom so called YANG seokjin said while eyeing him when he was getting downstair.

"Dad!" He whinned

"Honey,don't call my baby a brat because he's a intelligent with sexy brain right my baby?" Namjoon said as jungwon runs to him and hugged his father lovingly.

"Don't call him what? Did you see the time it's bad for him to getting up this late" jin said as he prepared their breakfast and turns toward them.

"Mom that's why I doesn't wanted to stay here. You see dad, he always scold me and jimin eomma he didn't even rais his voice at me" Jungwon complains as he looked at his dad.

"Yah You brat go, your allowed to go there but don't forget you just come here last night After spending one week and still being rude toward your parents?" Jin said raising his eyebrows.

"Baby, don't forget we're your real parents hum?" Namjoon said looking at jungwon

"DAD!"
"JOON!"

Jungwon and jin said at the same time.

"Oh baby I was just helping you" Namjoon said while rubbing his nape.

"It's okay I can handle it, just don't said that stupid things!"

"And you come and have your breakfast" jin said pointing at jungwon

"No! I'm gonna go to Park's because this place doesn't feel mine" he said proudly.

"Okay if you're my son then I'm also your mother, joon call jay only he can handle him" Jin said looking at Namjoon in a warning tone. After hearing Jay's name Jungwon gets up Hurriedly.

"Who said I won't gonna eat the breakfast I'm hungry so hungry actually, I didn't eat anything for two days I'm starving" Jungwon said awkwardly as he gets up Hurriedly. And jin smirked devilishly in victory that he just wins. Because if you believe or not the great YANG JUNGWON doesn't get scared of his own dad but JAY, bro! only hearing his name sent shivers runs down in his body.

"Oh really what did you said I can't hear properly" Jin said annoying his son more and more

"I said I want to eat breakfast HERE!" Jungwon huffed.

"Because you're hungry? For the whole two days? Why, didn't your Jay-hyung fill your Tommy with his delicious foods? Huh, Yang?" Jin teasingly asked while Namjoon just sat there and watches his wife's and son's drama.

"Mom! It's enough please give me the food already" Jungwon said annoyingly

"Okay okay sorry my baby here eat your food, joon! " Jin gave up and went to the kitchen table.

"Yeah coming" Namjoon said as he stands up making his way toward the dining table. He pull out the chair And sat down, And start eating the foods. His beautiful husband makes for them.

"So what's your plan for today my little one?" Namjoon questions looking at jungwon. But before he could said anything jin Interrupts-

"What plans he gonna have? Basically he'll be leaving after you to the Park mansion and if not then the Park's gonna be here soon" Jin said as he cuts his pan cake with knife getting proud of what just he said.

"For the first time Mom! You're wrong, I'll gonna heads to Jeon mansion today" Jungwon said and laughs as just now he wins the victory against his mom.