P-5

THIRD PERSON POV

----Two weeks latter----

-,

"PARK SUNG-DAMN-HOON "Sunoo yell breathlessly, Don't get him wrong he's the most cheerful and soft boy you've ever met BUT when it comes to his matters then Boom no one can handle him expect yes you're getting my point. he enter Sunghoon's room causing the older male to shut of his sleepy state instantly because here come another day or stressful day courtesy JEON SUNOO.

He sits up immediately and sigh deeply getting ready for whatever is coming his way and on cue his bedroom door was open with bang sound by a furious Sunoo.

"Y-es Petal" Sunghoon smiles nervously.

Sunghoon gulp nervously as Sunoo jump on him on the bed straddling him and started hitting him with the pillow.

Sunghoon let him peaceful because if he disturbs him he might end up with a black eye and he can't afford that because he have a important work today. So he did what he is good at.

Fake pain.

"Ha ha P-etal it hurts" Sunghoon whimpered in pain and Sunoo halts instantly before he throws the pillow away and instantly cup Sunghoon's face in his pretty hands.

"Sorry Hyung I didn't mean to hurt you are you okay ? Should I take you hospital? ,Okay i will take care of you" Sunoo keep blabbing and almost let tears fall from his eyes.

Is he some bipolar shits? More than that just hurt his Sunghoon  and see what devil in human form Sunghoon internal smirks because that trick works Everytime.

No matter how bratty Sunoo is , he will never hurt Sunghoon and whoever mistakenly hurts Sunghoon should dig a deep grave and bury themselves six feet's down.

The small Sunoo doesn't like seeing his hyung mad so he did what came to mind instinctively.
He pull off his small slippers and throw it directly at Jimin.

And it perfectly hit him on his head as he wanted.

Sunoo started throwing slippers at the age of four and his first victim happened to be Jimin.

Ten years old Sunghoon was asking for another collections of toys he already have but the man rejects and it happened to be the time Sunoo was around, I mean when is he not around.

He is a sharp shooter with slippers and Jimin was used as a practice for a very long time. before he realizes not to make Sunghoon mad whenever Sunoo is around.

"Hyung is fine baby, don't cry" Sunghoon said softly his hands holding Sunoo's hips gently and Sunoo nods and finally let his body falln completely on Sunghoon's own.

"Will you tell hyung why you are So angry this early today "he asked softly making sure his voice doesn't snap the calm devil once again.

"Hyung came home but didn't wake petal up or sleep beside him, Petal is angry " Sunoo huffed and Sunghoon chuckled silently.

He expected that because he truly visited the Jeon mansion last night but his Petal already fall asleep so he just left note for him.

As we know two days ago Sunghoon went to UK for a company's related work.

Which is reason why Sunoo end up at his parents house but he was waiting for Sunghoon to come and pick him last night and end up falling asleep.

When he wakes up by midnight he expected to meet Sunghoon face by his side but none of that happen which lead to unpeaceful morning in the Jeon's household.

Sunghoon know Sunoo more than anyone so he knows Sunoo won't leave house peacefully so he start with the normal issues.

"Where is your phone petal " Sunghoon asked as he stroke the smaller back calmly.

"Broke it " Sunoo murmured--Sunghoon glance at the face but sighing out loudly well that was highly expected.

"Why baby "he asked once again holding back his laugh because he knows Sunoo is about to give another nonsense excuse he gave everytime he spoil things.

"Sunoo told phone to wake up him if Hyung come around but it didn't so i broke it because it's useless."he explained bashing his eyes lashes cutely at the older whose heart almost pop out because of the Cute scene right infront of him.

"That is all ?What else do you break Petal" Sunghoon asked with a smile.

"Nothing"

"Nothing?"

"Yeah maybe Petal's room TV look Scary so i throw it off and also the laptop, makeup kits, tablet and also wardrobe miror door." Sunoo replied not taking his face away from the older neck.
Sunghoon take a deep sigh, what did he expect from Sunoo? To let peace rain after he haven't seen him for two days ??? Nah that is not Sunoo's way.

"And mom yelled 'Jeon Sun-brat-wo get out and go to your Hoonie hyung house and don't come back until you get rid of that brat attitude of yours' mom do like that." Sunoo inform with a pout trying to reincarnate his mother tone.

Don't blame the man, it is not a normal thing to wake up to the sound of your son breaking everything at 3am in the midnight
just because his Hoonie hyung didn't wake him up.

"Hyung is Petal a brat ?" Sunoo asked and Sunghoon smiles.

"Do you want hyung to be honest ?" Sunghoon asked sitting patting the boy's hair

"Yeah, hyung can't lie." Sunoo said nodding to himself.

"Sunoo is a very bratty Petal but hyung loves his Petal so much" Sunghoon pecks his forehead lovingly.

"Love you too " Sunoo replied and pecks Sunghoon lips shortly before hiding his face back into the crook of the older neck.

"Let sleep baby" Sunghoon said and Sunoo hummed

-