P-8

-

FEW DAYS LATER

"MUM!"

"Hmm" Taehyung answers as he looks at Sunoo who was coming toward him.

"Tell Hyung to drop me at Park's."

"You should have tell him before coming down." Taehyung suggested.

"I did, but he refused saying he want to sleep." Sunoo tells,

"Did Dad really gone" Sunoo asked waiting for his mother's answer.

"When you have to leave, then why did you even come here?" Taehyung taunted as he comes always like that in night and in morning he won't be found in mansion.

"Trust me, I also don't have any interest to stay here but I didn't have any choice" He answered sitting himself down at sofa rolling his eyes.

"Ohoo look at you, are you some kind of businessman or something that you don't have any choice, han?" Taehyung said sternly. On which Sunoo Sighed in irritating.

"Mom please "

"What please?"

"Dad! Thank God!" Sunoo gets up Hurriedly going to where his dad was standing just coming from his office. Giving him a warmly hug.

"Dad, Mom Is scolding" He complained.

"Why Tae? How can you scold this cute son of mine?" He asked as he pinch his Son's nose.

"Cute? Have you ever heard your cute son's demands?" Taehyung said mockingly while coming at living room as he gives Jungkook glass full of water.

"Why, did my Son demand something?" He again asked as he was still unaware of what had exactly happened.

"Dad I didn't demand anything I just asked him to tell Jake-hyung to drop me at Park mansion." Sunoo answered correctly.

"I didn't see anything wrong in this, love" Jungkook asked questioning tae. As he knows Taehyung was always gets mad at Sunoo even if they don't stay together that much. But still,

"My point is if he had to go there again, why did he even come here." he replied.

"See Dad it is the main reason I doesn't want to come here and it was Appa who sent me here telling that mom, hyung and you were missing me." he reasoned Pouting cutely.

"He is right baby, we did missed you" Jungkook said as he kissed him on his forehead lovingly.

"I don't think so." Sunoo said looking at Taehyung.

"I heard it Jeon Sunoo." Taehyung tells warningly.

"And tell your dad the real reason, you come here because his Hoonie-hyung was left for busan." he added, yes of course this was the real reason why he come at Jeon mansion and Jungwon also left as Jay also went with Sunghoon.

"He had told me he'll come today." sunoo spoke annoyed by his own mother.

"Okay enough, let's go I also have words with yoongi-hyung" Jungkook said ready for leave as fast Sunoo heard it he jumps quickly.

"I'm going!" Sunoo said loudly as his target was Taehyung.

"Yeah go, go and don't dare to comeback here" Taehyung also said loudly as he began to walk towards them. As Sunoo open his arms wanting a hug from his mom. Taehyung come close to his son giving him a warmly hug.

"Don't make to much troubles to Your Eomma" he informs,

"Don't worry he's not like you" Sunoo said after making his mom more irritate,