P-14

-

The time role around very quickly It was already end of the wedding party but many people's are still there enjoying, humming along with the beats, drinking --dancing.

The four of them arrived a bit late. Not after getting scold by their parents, Jungwon, Sunoo and Niki was on the stool near the counter while drinks on their hand of course they wasn't enjoying it just for the sake of passing the time.

Sunghoon and Jay were everywhere talking to everyone as every person in the hall belongs to a businessman As they talk some work type or hi hello. Their parents were also busy talking, after getting to meet their intimates very long time.

"Petal?" Sunghoon ask finding the younger's who showed up from the counter going on direction of Sunghoon.

"Let's eat" Sunghoon tells, every of them settled for dinner and started eating the food.

Some more hours then it was finally time for their leave.

"Want to come with mom?" They were outside almost near their cars ready to leave when Jin asked,

"Of course Not" Jungwon answered quickly jumping on passenger's seat as Jin looked up at Jay who was holding the car's door he closed it while shrugging.

He also cannot do anything in this matter.

-

The seven of them was found on Lee's mansion it was Pretty late at night with white full moon that was staring at them from the window. They were settled on the L size sofa with one infront loveseat sofa.

The reason why Heeseung didn't come at the function, he had a light fever And Jake didn't even bothered to come also without heeseung. Niki come after them with Hoseok and Lisa they were upstair currently relieving their fatigue. While them remains sitting on living room.

Jungwon was on the kitchen making a iced coffee for himself for the very first time. He dared to asked Jay for making that but he kindly refused it because he didn't eat anything in party Jay had asks him many times but the younger being himself, denies him Sunoo was the one helping him No doubts the kitchen was a whole mess.

After making iced coffee they come out Sunoo who was sipping his Mint Chocolat milkshake while Jungwon didn't take a minute finishing his coffee. The older's were busy talking about random things when Jake gets up tiredly making his way to Heeseung's room he was sleepy Indeed. Jay and Jungwon were sitting on that where there was only space for two people to sit. Jay was talking while jungwon was laying on him head was against the handholder while eyes on phone.

Sunoo was in kitchen coming out with a box of Strawberries in his hand he directly made his way on Sunghoon's lap as the elder was sitting at corner side. Busy talking with Heeseung.

"Ay Niki, it's late already sleep now" after sometime Heeseung said looking at Niki who was so in his phone since he came.

"More minutes hyung." He answered still busy in phone. After getting his response Heeseung also made his way to his room while digging the others behind him.

Niki also left after because if he didn't he knows Heeseung will come surely for checking on him.

"Heeseung dear?" Sunghoon and Sunoo both looks up from where the voice comes it was Lisa's. But before they could answer Heeseung was out there.

"Ni-ki slept?"

"Yeah just drop him on his room"
He answers looking up at his mom and she nods before looking behind her son.