P-16

-

"Hyung letchugooo~" Home was silent when jungwon sings.

"You didn't even eat it enough won." Jay says a spoon full is still on his hand ready to feed the younger.

"But I'm full" He says placing his hand on his stomach. Dramatically,

"No finish it then we are done." Jay said as nothing else but Jungwon have to agree. Before he even put the spoon in jungwons mouth he suddenly spoke-

"Hoon? Already going home" he asks As Sunghoon was going out but stopped when Jay questions, jungwon also looks up removing his bangs cutely,

"Yes he slept half on time so I've to go or else if he wake up he won't going to sleep easily " he reasoned, As Sunoo was already in his arms, hand were behind his shoulders while he was carrying him like nothing the boy's weight was like feather.

"Okay then go carefully it's already late"

"When you two'll gonna come?" He speak before going,

"When this drama king will finish his food"

"Oh then I'll be off" He says before waving to jungwon,

"Bieeee" Jungwon also wishes like they'll never gonna meet. Such a Drama King

"Now finish it quickly"

"Humpfff" All he did was pout but jay also not one of them to back away.

-

OTHER SIDE-

"Umm" Sunoo moves when he felt uncomfortable or he didn't feel the warmth of Sunghoon.

"Shh, I'm here petal sleep" Sunghoon was quicken to pat the younger who was on his bed all changed Sunghoon was made sure of that first. But another thing he was aware of to is that younger didn't broke his deep sleep or else its gonna be a bad problem for him to handle.

He was just turning off the lamp and during the time Sunoo started to move so he starts to pat him on his back and the younger just clinged onto him digging his head on Sunghoons neck. Sunghoon thought he was in deep sleep but he wasn't because he can hear and feel the licking noise that the younger was making. In his sleep.

He just peck his forehead one last time before tightened his hold he also slept. Today was indeed a big day..

But night wasn't,

The door open harshly by none other than jungwon. Sunghoon's face palmed mentally. He just sighs because he was up but sunoo wasn't he suddenly sat up ready to pour his tear cause he was damn scared but Sunghoon was fast enough.

"Shhh, Shh petal it's nothing no no, no need to cry" he just made him sit on his lap. Quickly,

"Eomma called and said they will come after two more days" he didn't wait any other second before closing the door again harshly before disappearing.

Yes Yoongi and Jimin was currently in U.S as the plan was only for Yoongi for his some official work but he himself insist as jimin will be get bored alone so he also doesn't disagree but they were planning not coming this soon as There days are getting longer and longer.

After a while sunoo just calm down but he didn't sleep after that and sunghoon knew that. he was on his lap.

"Petal Let's sleep, hmm?" He said digging his blocks behind his ear.

"Naa~" he says as his voice was half sleep and half awake.

"But why darling" Sunghoon asks, smoothly while rubbing his nose on younger's neck.

"Because, I'm no sleepy and-"

"But Petal you just sleep like one or maybe two hours" He questions looking at him while Sunoo just climb himself more on Him putting his lips on Sunghoon's jaw.

"And I need kissy"
He completed his sentence,

"I know your tricks petal you won't going to sleep after fulfilling your demands"

"I'll I promise" but at his act Sunghoon just chuckled as how cute the younger is. Without any he started to plant kisses on his neck.

"No hyung here" the younger points at his lips but Sunghoon has another plans.

"I'm not feeling like one what about playing a gam-" but Sunoo whinned he becomes so needy and what he wants he gets.

Before he could withdraw his mind from its far places, his arms were around Sunghoon he has his both hands beside him Sunoo took it and grab it on his one hand while other grab Sunghoon jaw pulling him in. who was Sunghoon to denie? he gave in with a smile pasted on his lips.

During the section. He was indicated loving it firstly he knows how stubborn the younger is, secondly its better to not argue with sleepy Sunoo and he just did, thirdly he wanted that and he knew if he disagree on the younger he will definitely gonna see his next reactions or he did.

He bent back his head across his arm and kissed him, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made Sunoo cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. Sunoo's insistent mouth was parting, opening lips with the utmost piety, tiny hip, nothing salacious; but he, with an impatient wriggle, pressed his mouth to youngers so hard and shared in the peppermint taste of his saliva.

"God! Baby your lips tasted like peaches and honey i want to eat them so bad." He said or give a warning before attacking again on the younger's mouth but this time more hungrily, yes the doing one was Sunoo but, you know, I know the ending one will be or always be Sunghoon. Or if we ask him when, he probably had no plans of stopping that.

Sunghoon traced his fingers over the line of his jaw and pulled him tight to his chest. Sunoo's lips parted as his thumb brushed over their petal softness, and he combed his fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck. first with the utmost gentleness, then with the hunger of a starved man. He made a delicious little sound and responded with the same hunger, sparking a fire in his belly. Sunghoon didn't want it to stop.

"Umm hyung " the younger taped, then Sunghoon pulls away his hair was all messy while he was breathing Sunoo found it so hot.

"Hyung you're so hot" he unconsciously said and on that Sunghoon's lip crave he smirked.

"Oh, am I?" He asks on which Sunoo nodded fastly, it wasn't a lie tho?

"And now?" He again ask but now opening his Shirts button one by one and on the other hand Sunoo rolled his eyes not because he was annoyed but the room's temperature is getting hoter and and hotter he stands up on his knees. And started drawing his finger to Sunghoon's jaw to neck to his chest.

"Hyung"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sleepy"

He said out of nowhere laying on the elder completely and Sunghoon just laughed he used to it. These are all excuses.

_