P-17

-
NEW DAY NEW EVENING NEW DRAMA-

"Hyung please tell him" Jungwon whinned tapping his foot on the ground while complaining,

"What?"

"He said he won't marry me" jay who was about to glup down the water, loudly cough at youngers statement, same goes to Sunghoon who just unlocked his phone satted on the couch sunoo standing behind him.

"He WHAT-?"

"Jungwon are you taking nuts?" Said Sunghoon Underneath. Because Bruhh how could he dares to say that and so infront of his so called big brother.

"Hyung he is Not" Sunghoon moved his head up glancing at Sunoo who just answered. He smiled nervously,

"We where just playing a game why so serious" Jungwon blurted at Jay half angrily.

"Your reaction say otherwise Btw"

-

"HYUNG"

The loud voice was Sunoos who had been nagging to sunghoon just for going to upstair on his room. And where Jungwon straightly went to Jay and sat on his lap on stool near the large window.

"Now what my won wants?" He asked to Jungwon sweetly it was almost two days jungwon is like this.

"Hyung~" He again nagged. "Princess, it's just an important call" sunghoon reasoned hurriedly getting up before his petals meter go highe. He open his arms to who didn't wait a single second jumping on him.

"Your calls are always important" He again nagged.

"Bye guys " sunghoon waved with his free hand. As he was strong enough to even lift him up in one hand because y'all know sunoos weight is like a feather.

"Good nighttt~ wooniee" Sunoo said in baby voice as he has an angelic voice, from behind the broad shoulder of sunghoon.
In Return they just hummed.

"Hmm good night, good night" Sunghoon mimicked him back while he jus glared at him cutely,

After coming in sunghoon puts him down who lays back dramatically while finding phone as quickly he didn't find as fastly he whinned Sunghoon who was about to enter in bathroom stopped on his track.

"Phone!" He shouts, as it was his childhood habit to see phone before sleeping and now he didn't found so he will do what he always do.

Sunghoon looked at the bed next to drover then dressing table he plug out his phone from his back pocket and give it to him.

"I swear, atfer bathing if I don't see your phone then be ready" He said not so in serious tone not so low but as the younger to obey.

Sunoo who was twirling his fingers, was stopped by his sentence. Glancing at sunghoon,

"Don't you dare to drop a single tear i sw-" He demanded, but after closed his eyes tightly on youngers next action.

The boy didn't hesitate and throwed the phone on the wardrobe mirror without getting scared It was just a week sunghoon brought it. The phone was just launched.

And he pulls the sheet over him. Showing that he is angry. And there stood sunghoon dumbfounded.

Right now, he could not say anything to him because of his mother's threats. Before going to another state he was made sure of that to make his sons obey him cause he have his own rules and if not then one call from Sunoo and Jungwon then everything end.

Without saying anything he moved to bathroom if he would say anything further then the boy will won't end it smoothly. So it's better for him to take a shower rather than hearing his mother's shouting.