5. I am shocked

"Mom you won't believe what Iysa did," Vandi said pacing into the hall, I was stunned, gosh no no please, save me or else Maa will kill me today.

"Vandi, I have good news, forget Iysa for now," Maa said cutting her off and engulfing her in a hug.

I have never seen Maa this happy, like ever.

"The Sehgals, they like you Vandi and they want the wedding to be held in a week, god my prayers have been answered, you live to have a perfect life Vandi" Maa said as Vandi stepped backwards trying to sink things.

Is it just me or are things going faster than Duranto Express?

"Ma isn't this too early?" I said concerned about this whole situation.

"Shu shu shu, don't say all this, it's for good, Bhaisaab is moving to the US, he just wants to see his son married before leaving and see if not now then soon wedding would have happened only, it good that it is early," Maa said looking towards Vandi.

Vandi did not reply which was weird but again who am I judging weird, duh.

A week passed by like this, you guys must be worried why did I not update you, I have been busy shopping and with all arrangements, today finally is the wedding day, we are already at the hotel and everyone is getting ready, the wedding is in few hours hehe, I am so excited!

"Iysa, stop daydreaming and go help Vandi get ready," Maa said breaking my trance, I went towards Vandi's room, finding her walking back and forth.

"Uff Vandi lehenga is here, now if you get slim with all this walking then lehenga won't fit haha," I said making her mood lighter.

"Iysa locks the door," she said looking over at me, god last time she was this tense was during 12 boards. Anyway, I lock the door from the inside and walk towards her.

"I have something to tell you, sit here," she says and I follow the instructions like the tiny sis I am.

"What?"

"You remember that day, Ahan had come to pick me up, that day Iysa he had offered me money?"

"WHAT, why?"

"Iysa, he gave me 1 cr to run away from this wedding at the last moment, he does not want this wedding Iysa, his dad wants this wedding and he tried hard to convince his dad about it but nothing worked, so he offered me money in exchange of running away so that wedding topic will be excused for a period by his dad."

"That guy is sick, if he does not want this wedding he should tell his dad why he is ruining your life, come let's tell everything to Ma"

"Iysa, I accepted the money, I have signed a contract, if I tell this now, he will ruin my career Iysa"

"Are you mad? Why would you do that, all for the stupid money"

"It's not stupid money it's 1 cr, you won't get it Iysa, how important money is"

"If you wanted to run away why are you telling this to me"

"You will help me in running away Iysa, you"

"No Vandi please, think about Maa, bhua and all relatives are here, let's tell the truth to everyone Vandi, Uncle will save us from the contract, I am sure"

"Shut up Iysa, even if uncle saves from the contract, I will still lose 1 cr, no I am running from here and you are helping me"

"No vandi, I won't let you, I am telling everything to maa rn"

I run towards the door and unlock it and go straight towards the hall to find Ma but she was nowhere to be seen, as I was walking in fast pace I collided w something aghhh with someone.

"IYSA"

I turn around to figure out who is this only to come across Bhuaji, my feet freeze as i realise how is this all going to end, I watch her coming closer furiously.

"Where is Vandi, the baarat has come, she is ready na?" She asks looking at me.

"Bhuaji actually..."

------------------------------------------

Do you like how story is going??