8.I am Mrs

I wake up scrunching my eyes, not able to open them wide because of the harsh light on my face, god Am I in heaven already, Did Ahan kill me in sleep?

Before I could decipher the reason for me in heaven, the light stopped, more like something obstructed it or someone, I finally was able to open my eyes only to spot Ahan's huge body towering near me, I looked around, I was the floor resting my head on sofa.

"Good morning princess" Ahan interrupted my thoughts with his sarcastic note, I try to get up but fell back straight down on the floor as my leg got tucked in my lehenga. God loves me, clearly.

"What happened princess? Forgot to walk? Do you need two helpers to get your delicate legs on the floor? " Ahan continued with total disgust drenching all over his face, I wanted to give a sassy comeback, make him feel the hurt the way I do but words refused to come out of my mouth, giving up my urge to use my mouth, I put my hands over the sofa for support as I tried getting up again and as much as I felt I was successful in my attempt, my foot felt a shooting pain, ready to kiss hello back to the floor, I close my eyes, ready to feel the impact but surprisingly it never came.

A second later, I opened my eyes wide feeling warmness on my waist and Ahan's face over mine and in a second I fell again with impact, HE DROPPED ME.

"Princess enough exercise for today, I need to leave, take this drama and yourself in the guest room, Martha will show you around and be ready by seven. I don't like people who are late." Ahan said adjusting his blazer and not batting a single eye on me.

"But for what?" I asked out of confusion.

"For the next elections of the world's most pathetic person," He replied with a straight face, I have had enough of this guy.

"Aww do they even need elections, you are a clear win anyway" I retarded with the fakest smile I have ever had on my face, could feel my lips reach over my eyes, god I must be looking so close to a clown.

"You think you are funny?"

"Why do you care what I think? Have you fallen in love with me already?" Damn. From where am I getting this wholesale of audacity from?

"I would rather fall off a cliff"

"You should"

"Yeh, I should, After pushing you off, going to jail anyway might as well fall off from here" Can i just kill this guy? 

"You are impossible," I said out of frustration.

"Impossible for you, Iysa," he said with a smirk plastered over his face.

Ignoring his remark, I make an attempt to get up again as a hiss escapes my mouth due to the shooting pain in my foot, I am not getting up anytime soon. Suddenly a pair of hands engulf me and put me on the sofa, I look at the owner waiting for a silly remark on how pathetic I am to come. I wait but nothing.

"How are you even wearing this till now" Ahan remarks as he notices the uncomfortable material with intricate work on my lehenga and the ten kg weight as he introspects my foot.

"There's little swell, will be fine with Moov spray" he states as he looks carefully at my foot, his hands feel warm on my cold feet, and his fingers glide on my foot trying to locate the swell, no one has ever touched me with this much care, I know he hates me to the core but this little gesture made me feel emotional like the closest I have ever felt to feeling cared about.

"It's not that bad that you have to cry over it, too much drama you do" he states and gets up and leaves, the warmness is gone, I did not realise I was crying until he said that it wasn't because of the pain of the foot, I have had worse injuries but maybe I was too overwhelmed with his gesture, I am an idiot.

"Here apply this," he throws over moov spray towards me from the other side of the hall and it lands straight on my face, about time.

"God can't even handle a simple catch, how will you survive in my life Iysa, out of your little cocoon, my heart breaks to tell you but this luxury you see around comes with a harsh price which you will pay, day by day, every damn day, regretting why did you have to be so greedy and don't worry I am not going to waste my time creating hindrance for you, you won't survive here even without me deliberately doing anything, best of luck Iysa." He states as he walks towards the exit door, It isn't hate anymore on his face, it is disgust.

" And reception, 7 pm," he says before slamming the door.

God, what!

I apply the spray over my foot and lay down there without making an attempt to get up, I don't want to fall down again. I heard a light noise from the door and before I could decipher further, Martha entered with keys.

"Ah sorry, did not mean to scare you, Mrs Sehgal, Actually I have spare keys as sir has no schedule of coming home and going to the office," Martha says with a light smile on her face.

Wow, Mrs. Sehgal feels so new and different, It was the first time someone referred to me by this name, and things are changing. I give a warm smile in return as I can't find anything to say.

"Ah you look uncomfortable, Let me show you your room and Miss Rida will be coming anytime for you," she says looking at me in my lehenga. God I hope she isn't judging me right now, I am better than this Martha, I swear.

I smile again assuringly, as I get up and follow her, keeping my foot lightly on the ground wow Moov does work like in the ad.

The apartment is huge, I look around as I get up from the sofa there's a wide balcony right across with a pool, I see towards the left to encounter a huge kitchen which is just so neat and minimalistic with a small dining table on the side.

"Mrs Sehgal," Martha says bringing my attention to her, I smile again like an idiot and follow her.

 God WHAT IS THIS, A STAIRCASE, IN AN APARTMENT, so there are two floors in an apartment, so sick.

"There's a guestroom on the right of the hall and four rooms on the second floor," Martha says as we walk up the stairs.

Reaching on top of the stairs there is a room and a passage beside it, This guy is mad rich is what I could conclude.

"This is sir's room and the first room as we enter the passage is just empty, the room opposite to it is sir's office and this last room at the end of the passage is yours.

I enter the room and it's so beautiful, large windows on the front give a full view of the city, I can see the sea from here, gosh.

"Your suitcase is already in the cupboard, please make yourself comfortable, Miss Rida will be coming in the afternoon," she says with a pleasant smile.

"Umm, can I know who Miss Rida is?" I ask being clueless of this name.

"Ah yes yes, I am so sorry, Miss Rida is sir's personal assistant, she will bring your stylist, makeup and hair artist to get you ready for the eve Mrs Sehgal" Martha replies politely.

"Please call me Iysa and no need to apologise" I reply to her and she walks out giving me space.

I dip into the bed and forget everything that ever happened in the past 24 hours.

-----------------------------------------

Please like and comment, ITS FREE!!!!

Also, what do you think of Iysa so far?