Chapter 1: We meet again

It was a typical Sunday night. Lily Peterson was at home watching tv. Her neighbors were having a huge party. Lily could hear the music from inside her house.

It wasn't unusual for her neighbors to have parties, they had one at least once a month. Lily's neighbors were a lovely couple, who had a daughter,

Wendy, who was the same age as Lily.

Wendy and Lily were friends for a while. All throughout elementary school. Wendy was Lily's first friend, since Lily was homeschooled. But the girls friendship came to an end shortly after Wendy started middle school.

The girls stopped talking. There wasn't really a reason why, it just happened.

Every once in a while they would see each other, but it was rare.

Throughout their friendship, Wendy had talked about a boy who she had an on and off relationship with. The boy was none other than Stanley Marsh.

Wendy would talk about him all the time, to the point that Lily knew Stanley's whole life story before she even met the boy.

Lily met Stanley for the first time at Wendy's birthday party in 7th grade. The two instantly became friends. They shared a lot in common.

Wendy was glad to see one of her best friends and boyfriend get along.

When Wendy and Stan would get in a fight, Stan would ask Lily to talk to Wendy for him, or he would ask for advice on how to apologize to her.

After the Wendy stopped talking to Lily, Stanley stopped talking to Lily too.

Lily was heartbroken. The only two people she considered to be her friends had stopped talking to her.

It took a while for Lily go accept that she no longer had Wendy it Stan to talk to. She no longer received texts from Stan asking her for advice. Wendy no longer texted her about the drama that happened in her relationship with Stan.

So when Stan was sitting on Lily's porch around midnight, you could only imagine her shock.

"Stanley?" Lily called out.

"Lily? I didn't realize you still lived here." Stan spoked.

"That's besides the point. Why are you here?" Lily questioned.

"Wendy broke up with me.." Stan explained.

"That's not surprising." Lily sighed. "You two always had an on and off relationship."

Stan chuckled at her comment. "Wendy said you moved away."

"Well she clearly lied." The two sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I should go." Stan said.

"Before you do, why did you stop talking to me?" Lily asked.

"After Wendy said you moved, she also said made up stuff about you. She said you were manipulating her and that I shouldn't talk to you. And I believed her." Stan explained.

"Typical Wendy." Lily sighed.

"It's getting late. I should go." Stan said getting up. "I'll see you later?" He asked

"I'll think about it." Lily chuckled.

"Goodnight Lily." Stan said.

"Goodnight Stan." Lily replied. And with that, he left.