Chapter 11: Make up

It was a few days after Lily had kissed Stan.

The two weren't able to talk about it, since Lily was grounded. She could've snuck out again, but her dad was pissed at her the last time.

So she decided to talk to him when she was ungrounded.

Lily had grown closer to Gina. Gina was the only person home while her father was away. Gina also knew all the drama about Stan.

It was around 9 am, when Gina called Lily downstairs.

"Lily, one of your friends are here." Gina yelled.

'One of my friends?' Lily thought. She jumped out of bed hoping it was Stan. She quickly ran downstairs only to be greeted by none other than Wendy.

"What are you doing here?" Lily asked.

"I came here to talk." Wendy said.

"You can't just stop talking to me then walk into my house to talk." Lily argued.

"Lily, can we just talk." Wendy asked.

"You've got 5 minutes." Lily said.

"I was throwing out the trash last night, and I saw you and Stan." Wendy said.

"Wendy if that's what you came here to talk about, get out. You and Stan broke up." Lily said.

"That's not it, I just wanted to ask you to treat him better then I did. He didn't deserve what I did to him." Wendy said.

"He didn't. But your just realizing this now?" Lily asked.

"I know. I'm not the best at seeing things but neither are you." Wendy said.

"What do you mean?" Lily questioned.

"Stan and I broke up because of you. I didn't want to introduce you two because I knew that you had a lot in common with each other." Wendy paused, "After you met at the party, Stan would talk about you nonstop. He didn't mean to, he did it without knowing."

"I don't get it Wendy." Lily said.

"Stan and I broke up because I had enough of him talking about you or bringing you up."  Wendy explained. "I thought that if I made stuff up about you then he would stop talking to you. But he didn't."

"Then I resorted to telling him you moved away and changed your number. That stopped him. He was upset that you left without telling him." Wendy admitted.

"So you were jealous?" Lily asked. Wendy nodded. "I'm not saying that what you did was right Wendy, but I get where your coming from."

"I know it wasn't right, but I was a kid back then. I let jealousy get the best of me." Wendy spoke. "I hope you can accept my apology."

"I forgive you Wendy. We were just kids. It really isn't that big of a deal." Lily said.

"Thank you Lily." Wendy said hugging Lily. " if you ever need advice about Stan I'm here."

"Oh my god Wendy!" Lily giggled.