Chapter 6: Caught

As Stan and Lily walked out the hospital Lily got a text from her father. She then realized that she had 8 missed calls from her dad.

'Where are you?'
Read 7:13 pm

Lily didn't bother replying. Her mind was busy already.

"Lily, are you alright?" Stan asked.

"No I'm not. What gave it away?" Lily questioned.

"I'm no expert but I'd say the tears falling down you cheek was a good indicator." Stan joked. Lily chuckled. It was clear Stan was trying to make her feel better.

"You want to talk about it?" Stan asked.

"My dads ruining everything." Lily cried. "This morning he introduced me to his girlfriend. He's cheating on my mom and Gina knows he married. He's the one paying for moms medical bills and he notified the hospital that he's no longer going to cover it. I can't pay the bills myself. Next thing you know I'm going to be kicked out."

Stan's heart ached. He's know Lily long enough to know that it takes a lot to make her cry. And she was at her limit.

"Hey there, it'll be alright." Stan said as he hugged her. "We'll think of something Lily. Your dads just being a bitch."

Lily chuckled. "Thanks Stan."

"Anytime Lily." Stan looked at Lily. He could get lost in hazel eyes for eternity and not care.

"Lilian!?" A voice called out causing the two to jump apart, only for them to realize it was Jared.

"There you are. Have you had any idea how worried I've been. I thought something happened to you." Jared yelled.

"You seemed to be more concerned about Gina." Lily mumbled quietly making Stan snicker.

"So you ignored my calls and texts because you were with this boy?" Jared said.

"Hanging out with this boy was way funner then watching you and Gina make out in the couch." Lily spoke.

"Get inside the house right now young lady." Jared yelled.

Lily simply flipped off her father.

"Goodbye Stan. I'll text you later." Lily said.

"Call me if anything happens." Stan said.

"Goodnight." The two said at the same time.

Stan watched as Lily walked into her house with her father right behind her.

— — —

"Where were you?"

"On a walk."

"Why were you out so long?"

"Because I was walking."

"Who was that?"

"I don't see why that concerns you."

"I'm your father everything you do concerns me."

"Why did you stop paying mom's hospital bills?"

"Your mother and I are getting a divorce."

"How fucking great."

— — —

A/n:
I don't know how I feel about this chapter. I might redo it.