The Freak Duo

[3rd Person POV]

"Oh, Kageyama!" (Y/N) is happy to see him as his new teammate in Karasuno.

"Hanazawa? You're in Karasuno too? I was expecting to have a revenge match against you after our encounter two years ago." Kageyama is surprised.

Kageyama then looks at Hinata, who is beside (Y/N), it even made him more surprised.

"You're that guy from last year. Whatever your name is." The setter said it bluntly.

Hinata became depressed for a bit that Kageyama doesn't know his name, he then introduced himself. "M-My name is Hinata Shoyo! I doubt you would even remember a team you beat in the first round!"

While Hinata and Kageyama are having a conversation, (Y/N) is thinking about something. "I wonder where's Kiyoko-chan right now..." He then sighs.

"I applied to the best school in the prefecture." Kageyama then said that like he is hurt by it a bit. "But I didn't make it in."

Hinata was puzzled. "You didn't make it? But you're the King of the Court!"

"Don't...call me that!" Kageyama gets pissed.

Both (Y/N) and Hinata gets pissed. (Y/N) then remembers what happened two years ago when he faced Kageyama.

He remembered Kageyama was being harsh to his teammate. "Is it because he is like a dictator-

"Who knew that the setter from Kitagawa Daiichi would choose us?"

(Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

The trio looks at the other entrance of the gymnasium. They saw three fellow Karasuno players going inside.

"But the guy is cocky. I just know it."

"Not again. Would you stop trying to intimidate everyone you see?"

"I-I would never do such a thing."

"Hello!" Kageyama greeted them.

"It's you guys!" (Y/N) said to them.

It's Koshi Sugawara, Daichi Sawamura, and Ryunosuke Tanaka.

Tanaka looks at the two new teammates with intimidation.

"Oh my God...Not Tanaka doing another stupid face again." (Y/N) thought to himself as he goes towards the three.

"Hey, hey, hey. What do you guys think-

Daichi stops Tanaka by pulling his tracksuit. "Are you Kageyama?"

"Yes."

"Glad to see you!" Daichi stated.

"He's pretty darned tall." Sugawara stated.

"First impressions are key, Suga-san! Blast him with your upperclassman prestige!" Kageyama then tries to intimidate him again.

(Y/N) then slaps Tanaka on the back of his bald head. "Stop with the stupid face."

"Ouch! Don't embarrass me in front of the first-years!" Tanaka exclaimed at (Y/N).

Meanwhile, Hinata is quietly observing them. Hinata is now about to speak to them.

"Hello!-

"How tall are you?" Daichi asks Kageyama, it seems everyone in the room forgot Hinata is also with them.

"180 cm." Kageyama answered.

"You're a cocky one, aren't you?" Tanaka stated.

"HELLO!" Hinata interrupted them.