This Is Not Over!

[3rd Person POV]

Later, both Karasuno and Aoba Johsai battle it out in the third set. If Karasuno loses this set, it's over for them.

Nishinoya dives for the ball, Kageyama runs into position, and he then tosses to Asahi. Asahi spikes the ball, but it is received by Oikawa.

Since Oikawa receives and can't toss the ball, he then yells out:

"Watacchi!"

"Yes, sir!" Watacchi tosses the ball to Oikawa.

Oikawa spiked the ball as he then scored. The score is 8-10 in favor of Aoba Johsai.

(Y/N) clenches his fists, he really doesn't want his team to lose. He then goes to Kageyama and says with a determined look:

"Toss it to me, and I'll make it count."

Kageyama nodded, it is now Oikawa's turn to serve.

Oikawa tosses the ball up and jumps to hit the ball hard. It was then received by Daichi and yelled. "ALL RIGHT!"

Kageyama gets in position and he then tosses the ball to (Y/N).

(Y/N) is close to Kageyama as he is right beside him. He jumps and spikes the ball quickly. Those two just made a quick attack.

It caught the Aoba Johsai team off guard. The score is now 9-10.

(Y/N) yells out. "NICE ONE!" He then high-fives Kageyama.

They have always focused on the freak duo, but it is also dangerous when an opposing team has a talented setter and one of the best aces in the prefecture.

Later, it is (Y/N)'s turn to serve the ball. Karasuno's Ace then commits a jump serve.

It was received by Kindaichi, he then passed it to Oikawa. Oikawa passes it to Iwaizumi, and Aoba Johsai's ace spikes the ball.

The ball was then received by Daichi. Kageyama gets ready as the ball comes to him.

Kindaichi and Iwaizumi are in front of the net, they are now thinking about who they should target. Karasuno has such a flexible offense that opposing teams should be worried.

Suddenly, the two of them saw Hinata is already up in the air, and it had already pressured Kindaichi and Iwaizumi.

"Stop him!" Iwaizumi yelled out as he and Kindaichi both jumped to try to block Hinata.

Kageyama sees the two have taken the bait, he tosses the ball to the ace.

(Y/N) jumps and spikes the ball. Aoba Johsai's libero, Watari, couldn't receive it as he dived for it.

Thanks to (Y/N), the score is now tied 10-10.

"Hanazawa..." Iwaizumi mutters under his breath. He has noticed (Y/N) is having momentum and is on a roll.

Since Karasuno won the last point, (Y/N) is gonna serve the ball again.

(Y/N) has the ball in his hands. He then puts the ball close to his face as he is now gonna talk to it.

"We must win...whatever the cost may be..." (Y/N) whispers to the ball.

The referee blew his whistle, meaning (Y/N) is allowed to serve the ball again.

(Y/N) tosses the ball up and runs a bit. He then jumps and hits the ball hard.

The ball went over the net fast, he aimed at the corner of Oikawa's side.

Oikawa dived for it, hoping he would be able to receive it. Unfortunately, he couldn't reach it.

The ball landed on the floor, the referee blew his whistle.