Chapter 3

Spencer

I landed back in LAX, a month and a half after I left. I kept our friends updated on social media as I travelled through Europe. I called or texted Axel every day. I was walking out of the terminal with my suitcase, scanning the crowd for my parents. But I stopped in the middle of the crowd when my eyes spotted him. Ax was waiting for me, holding a large sign above his head with my name on it. I let go of my suitcase and ran up to him. He met me halfway and swept me up in my arms. I started crying as I buried my head in his neck. He held me firmly against him.

"I've missed you so fucking much." He said. I pulled back and kissed him. I couldn't help myself and I didn't care if people were around who might know us, who might know who Axel was. I just needed to kiss him. He buried his hand in my hair and deepened the kiss. I moaned in his mouth. He pulled back slowly, kissing away the tears. "I love you."

I chuckled. "I love you."

"Want to see our friends?"

I bit my lip and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I want you first." He growled in response, his hands gripping my waist.

"That can be arranged." He murmured. He kissed me softly before he went to retrieve my suitcase. He intertwined our fingers together before he guided me to his car.

We didn't get far; we were just in the car before we tore each other's clothes off and fucked in the parking lot of the airport. My nails had left scratches on Axel's chiselled stomach and back. He murmured, Mine, multiple times during sex as he claimed me again and again. I was staying in LA for four days. The day after tomorrow was Lore and Deacon's celebration and I would leave the day after. I wanted to just lock him in the room with me until I needed to leave. I wanted to see Astrix again. I must have said that last part out loud because Ax said.

"The moment we arrive at home, you can snuggle up to him. He missed you too." He intertwined our fingers. "I know our friends want to see you, but don't think I'm leaving your side for one minute until your flight."

"That's what I hoped for." He smiled even though he kept his eyes on the road. I leaned my head against the seat, closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his hand against mine. He rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand slowly. I was just smiling at the feeling.

"We're here." He said. He had pulled up on his driveway. I didn't really want to go in, Axel's stepmom seemed to hate me for some reason. He lifted my hand and kissed it. "Eveline is out." I shrugged, pretending it didn't bother me. "Do you want to see your parents?"

"Right now, I just want to spend more time with you."

"I was hoping you would say that." He grinned at me. He hopped out of the car and was on my side in seconds, already with my suitcase in his hand. He pulled me out of the car, tossed me over his shoulder and ran inside. I laughed as he bounded effortlessly up the stairs with me. When he put me down, he didn't waste a second and pushed me against the door, claiming my mouth once more.

An hour and a half later, I was curled up next to Astrix. Both slept soundly.

The next few days, like he promised, Axel didn't leave my side. We kept our distance in front of others, but the moment we were alone we were glued together. Our friends probably figured out what was going on but didn't mention anything or try to pry. The celebration went well in the night. I loved being with my friends again, having them around me. They were all drunk of their asses and Idris and Deacon had planted me between them. I knew they did it to get a rise out of Axel.