3.

i walked over to colton's house with four adult children behind me.

"so what's this colton like?" michael asked as he caught up to me.

"dreamy and kind. just be nice please and don't embarrass me." i spoke blandly.

"i'm literally like a brother to you. i'm going to embarrass you." michael replied with a smirk.

i arrived at colton's house and knocked on the door.

colton opened the door and quickly put on a smile when he saw the people behind me.

"who are you guys!" he spoke in a sickly fake voice.

"i'm her older brother luke. these are my mates. we're all doctors." luke spoke with a slight glare.

"babe, why are they here?" colton asked completely avoiding luke's eye contact.

"my mom said they had to come and luke wanted to meet you." i spoke while staring at the ground.

"well, it's nice to meet you, but i don't really want all of you in my house. i'll see you when it's just you sav." colton spoke as he gave me a tiny signal.

i was in trouble.

"she won't be seeing you alone anytime soon actually." ashton spoke up after noticing my change in posture.

"why so?" colton asked.

"we're here for the week and she's not coming over here alone. she also might come back with us to america." ashton spoke slowly.

i quickly turned around and looked at him.

"what?" i spoke quickly.

"yeah, your mom thinks it's a good idea." ashton relief.

i looked over at colton and saw anger in his eyes.

"you can't just take my girlfriend away. she's mine." colton spoke firmly.

"no one's taking her away buddy. don't be so controlling." calum warned.

"controlling? you won't even let her see me alone!" colton yelled.

"there's a reason for that. both you and i know that reason." calum replied.

"pathetic." colton muttered.

"excuse me?" luke spoke as he walked closer.

"you're arguing with a fucking 17 year old mate. don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. savannah's mine and she always will be right babe?" colton spoke as he stared at me.

i gave a weak nod in response.

"use your words princess." colton replied with a smirk.

before i could reply, luke grabbed my hand.

"princess? absolutely not. we're leaving." he spoke as he dragged me away.

"come see me alone without your psycho bodyguards baby." colton chuckled as he shut the door in my face.

i was absolutely fucked.

after we were a couple houses down i stopped and glared at the four boys in front of me.

"why the fuck would you do that!" i yelled.

"one, lower your voice. two, he's definitely bad news sav. you need to run far away from him." michael spoke quickly.

"you don't get to determine who i date." i replied.

"we sort of do if the guys a complete dick. has he ever hurt you before?" luke asked.

"no of course not. i-i'm just clumsy." i whispered.

"stop. stop fucking lying please. if he's hurting you i'm going to kill him." luke replied.

"he's not hurting me! he just has a temper, but who doesn't. forget all of this, let's just go home." i spoke as i turned around and began walking home.

the walk home was completely silent. i didn't try to talk to the boys and they didn't try to talk to me.

we arrived home and i ran up to my room.

i didn't want to hear what they had to say about colton.

luke's pov

"that kid is a fucking punk." i spoke firmly.

"you could say that again. he's terrible. what concerns me is the power he has over your sister." ashton spoke slowly.

"i agree, did any of you catch her posture completely change the second he wanted to be alone with her. that only makes me wonder what he does when they are alone." calum pointed out.

i nodded.

"i think we need to get her out of australia and away from him. he's toxic and she needs to learn how to live without a toxic piece of shit beside her." i spoke.

"i don't mind her staying with us mate. i think we can really help her." ashton smiled softly.

"i'll go talk to mom." i replied as we walked inside.

i saw my mom and dad sitting by the table again.

"so, you're completely right. he's a dick. can we take savannah back with us for a couple months?" i blurted out.

"yes, please. i want my daughter back." mom replied with a smile.

"then it's settled, she'll fly back with us." i smiled as i sat down with them.

i looked over my shoulder and saw the boys standing in the corner.

"come over here, tell me how america is!" mom spoke as she motioned for calum, michael, and ashton to come over.

my mom is an absolute angel.

savannah's pov

i felt my phone buzz and looked down to see colton.

colton: what the hell was that? you didn't even give me a heads up.

me: i'm sorry. i didn't think i needed too.

colton: of course you do sav. they want to tear me away from you. don't let them okay? i love you.

me: i love you too.

but did i really love him or did i love the attention he gave me?