10.

"it's not cute! i'm being serious!" i spoke firmly as i glared at him.

"sit on the bed please." calum spoke completely ignoring my remark.

"no." i replied as i crossed my arms.

"sweetie, i wasn't asking." calum chuckled as he went to force me to sit on the bed.

what happened next even surprised me.

i moved my leg back and swung it forward hitting calum smack in the place where the sun doesn't shine.

"fuck!" calum yelled as he fell down on the floor.

i quickly opened the door and left the exam room.

to be fair, i didn't mean to do that, it was a natural instinct.

i ran outside and behind the hospital when i got a call from colton.

"hey babe." i whispered as i hid behind the hospital.

"hi baby! why are we whispering?" colton whispered back.

"they are trying to give me a shot, and i may have accidentally kicked calum in the no no box." i mumbled.

even colton couldn't help but laugh.

"that's my girl." he chuckled.

"do you need something?" i asked.

"yeah, how's your weight loss journey going?" colton asked.

"its good. i've lost quite a bit of weight." i replied as i played with a string on my pants.

"good! i'm proud of you. i'll talk to you later love. i love you." colton spoke as he hung up.

i slowly sunk down on to the pavement and sighed.

i wanted to go back to australia.

"um, what are you doing back here? are you okay honey?" i heard a female voice ask softly.

i looked up to see a pretty woman with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"i'm fine. thank you though." i replied softly as i stood up.

"can i take you inside? what are you doing out here?" she asked.

"nothing too important and i don't know you. stranger danger." i spoke.

"my name is sierra deaton. i'm a physical therapist here at the hospital." sierra spoke with a tiny smile.

"that's cool. my names savannah hemmings." i spoke softly.

"dr. hemmings daughter?" sierra spoke with a shocked expression.

"no no, sister." i chuckled.

"oh, okay. what are you doing out here?" sierra spoke.

"i may have accidentally kicked calum or dr. hood in the no no box and now i'm hiding from him." i spoke as i played with my fingers.

suddenly, sierra bursted out laughing.

"it's not that funny." i spoke with a tiny smile.

"trust me. it is." sierra replied as she tried to catch her breath.

all of a sudden, calum came running around the corner with a red face.

"there you are." he muttered as he walked up to me.

i was about to take off running when calum spoke, "i swear, if you start running- "don't threaten her." sierra interrupted.

"why don't you want a physical?" sierra asked calmly.

"because. i don't want one. simple as that. i don't like doctors and i don't like needles. my parents haven't made me go to a physical since i was a kid." i whispered.

"since you were a kid? that's super bad sav. you could have an infection or some medical issue that no one would have caught." calum spoke with a serious tone.

"i'm fine. i don't want a physical okay!" i spat out.

"it's not up to you.- "i can sit with you if you want. i don't have any patients til this afternoon." sierra offered completely cutting calum off.

"i think i would appreciate that." i replied as i slowly walked by her side.

we walked back to the exam room before i hesitantly sat on the table.

"okay, let's try this again. please don't kick me." calum spoke as he held up a flashlight.

"then explain everything you do before you do it." i spoke softly.

"deal." calum replied.

the physical was surprisingly easy.

"i just need your height and weight then we should be good." calum replied.

i nodded and stood on the scale.

105 lbs.

i really did drop a lot of weight.

"your underweight sav." calum spoke softly as he jotted down my weight.

"i'm fine." i shrugged as i began to walk towards the door.

sierra had to leave a couple minutes sooner because of a patient.

"where are you going?" calum asked.

"out? i'm done right?" i spoke as i stared at him.

"no, you're missing a few vaccines. i need to give them to you." calum spoke slowly.

hell no.