9.

i left the restroom after dumping my stomach out into the toilet.

it burned.

i slowly laid in bed and looked up at the ceiling.

did i really want to fall down this path again?

———

i woke up the next morning and felt incredibly weak.

i saw a miss call from colton and my heart immediately sunk.

i quickly called him back.

"hi baby. sorry, i just woke up." i whispered.

"i figured. don't worry babe. you must've been tired from working out huh?" colton chuckled.

"i actually threw up." i spoke softly.

"like forced yourself to throw up?" colton spoke slowly.

"yes." i replied.

colton stayed silent for a moment before speaking up, "well, i guess if that's how you want to lose weight then go for it."

he didn't even care.

"what weight do you want me at." i whispered.

"ideally between 100 and 110 pounds love." colton spoke.

i could tell he was smiling.

"i'll lose weight for you. i promise." i mumbled.

"don't let me down princess. i love you. talk to you later tonight." colton replied before hanging up.

"i love you too." i muttered into the phone.

i slowly stood up and changed into sweats and a long sleeved shirt before heading downstairs.

"hey beautiful." luke smiled as he sat at the kitchen table.

"hi." i mumbled as i sat down next to him.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"i just don't feel good." i muttered as i laid my head against the table.

the worst part was that i knew why i didn't feel good, but knew i couldn't stop doing it.

"hm, let's have calum do a physical and some blood work and maybe we can find the source of the problem." luke suggested.

"luke. you know i hate check ups." i groaned.

"yes, but you need one. you're way overdue and you don't feel well. so you're going to get one, okay?" luke spoke with a tiny smile.

"no." i spat out with a glare.

"i will forcefully drag you to the car if you don't go." luke spoke with a ''matter-of-fact'' tone of voice.

"if you touch me i will literally hurt you." i threatened as i glared at him.

"please, you couldn't hurt a fly." luke laughed as he stood up from the kitchen table.

i had to make a run for my room.

i quietly stood up while he was still chatting and took off sprinting upstairs.

"come on sav! you're 16 years old." i heard luke groan as footsteps began to follow behind me.

i quickly went into my room and slammed the door shut.

i locked it and then stuck a chair in front of the door to keep it from moving.

"i'm not playing around savannah. you need a physical." luke spoke firmly as he tried to open the door.

"what the fuck is all this noise?" i heard calum mutter from behind the door.

"she needs a physical, but decided to be a total baby, and lock herself into the room." luke spoke angrily.

"she outsmarted you." calum chuckled. "let me grab the key."

i quickly pushed against the chair and held it in place before i heard the door handle click open.

"what the fuck is in front of this door?" luke spoke as he shoved against it.

"mate she's locked it from the inside some how." calum laughed as he stood back.

he found this amusing.

"cant get her out of the room?" i heard michael say as he got closer to the door.

"maybe if we all push.." luke suggested before i felt a huge weight push against the door causing it to fly open.

"i'm not going." i spoke as i held up a pillow.

"you're funny if you think a pillow is going to do anything." michael chuckled as he stared at me.

why were they antagonizing me?

suddenly luke walked forward and picked me up bridal style and started walking me downstairs.

"let g- "no. please stop yelling. i don't want to blow my ear drum out." luke spoke sternly as calum opened the door.

luke quickly dropped me in the car and we were off to the hospital.

"where's ashton?" i asked.

"he got paged in at 6 am for a psych emergency." luke spoke as we pulled into the hospital.

i was about to get out and run before calum caught my arm.

"i believe you're going with me." he smiled as he dragged me out of the car and up a flight of stairs to an exam room.

"i swear on my life, if you touch me with any of those things, i will kick you." i warned as i stood by the door.

calum turned around and stared at me with a smile.

"that's cute."