20.

"w-what? you remember?" colton spoke quickly as he created space between us.

"why did you hurt me? i did nothing but love you!" i shouted as i tried to spam the door in his face.

colton quickly stopped it with his foot.

"let me explain!" colton yelled as he tried to push the door open.

i know i shouldn't let him explain, but i needed to know why.

i reluctantly opened the door and sat down on the couch opposite of him.

"you have 10 minutes." i spoke coldly.

"i thought you would like it." colton replied.

"like it? i was unconscious and you were having sex with me. how could i like that colton." i spoke firmly.

"i just thought you would. i would never intentionally hurt you savannah." colton replied with tears in his eyes.

"i- please don't cry." i whispered.

"i-i can't help it. you are making me feel bad. you make me feel like it's my fault. i wanted to do something special for you." colton explained as he wiped the tears from his face.

maybe he was just trying to do something nice?

"you could have just asked me if you wanted to have sex." i stated simply.

"next time i will. i promise baby. i love you." colton spoke as he smiled softly.

the next couple hours went by with colton and i watching a movie, still on separate couches.

then i heard a car pull into the driveway.

oh fuck.

"shit, your brother doesn't know right?" colton spoke as he looked at me.

"he does." i stated simply.

"he's going to kill me!" colton yelled as he jumped up.

before i could respond, the front door opened and in walked luke, followed by calum, ashton, and michael.

"absolutely not. what the fuck are you doing here?" luke asked as he narrowed his eyes at colton.

"i came to see my girlfriend." colton replied equally as cocky and cold.

"you little- luke spoke before attempting to lunge at colton, but was held back by ashton.

"don't do this mate, you don't need a charge." ashton whispered as he held luke back.

"i suggest you leave." calum spoke calmly as he pointed to the exit.

"fine, but i'm taking sav with me then." colton replied as he grabbed my arm and started to drag me towards the door.

michael quickly caught my arm and held it tightly.

"i don't think so. you leave now, and we might consider not calling the cops." michael explained in a monotone voice.

"have it your way. i'll see you tomorrow babe." colton replied with a shrug as he walked away.

ashton let go of luke who immediately started yelling at me.

"how the fuck could you let him in sav! after what he did to you? what the fuck is wrong with you!" he screamed.

"i-i don't know. he told me he thought i would like it." i whispered with tears in my eyes.

"like it! it's fucking rape savannah! rape! that isn't something anyone could possibly like!" luke yelled as he threw his hands up in the air.

"calm down." ashton spoke softly.

"no! she needs to hear this shit! he's a fucking rapist! he should be in jail and what does she do? let him into our fucking house!" luke yelled.

"it's not my fault!" i screamed back.

"nothings ever your fault sav! you take no fucking responsibility for your actions!" luke laughed sarcastically.

"how the fuck could you know! you weren't even here!" i yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"how could i not! you haven't stood up for yourself once in your life! all you do is fucking sit there! god, you're so fucking dumb sav. this is why shit like this happens." luke spit out before quickly putting his hand over his mouth.

i stared at him a moment with tears streaming down my face.

"fuck you luke. fuck you." i muttered as i pushed past him and out of the house.

luke's pov

i fucked up.