21.

luke's pov

"i went too far." i sighed as i put my hands on my face.

"you went way too far." michael spoke.

"i should go apologize." i muttered as i started to head towards the door.

"i'll go. stay here." ashton spoke as he motioned for me to stay.

"i was so mad. i wasn't even thinking before i was speaking." i whispered.

"i know. i don't blame you. i would be just as mad." calum spoke.

i know i hurt her bad this time.

savannah's pov

i continued walking down the street with tears streaming down my face.

i couldn't stop crying.

was luke right? was i just so fucking dumb that i couldn't even see what's happening in front of me?

i felt a hand suddenly grab my wrist and i screamed and turned around to fight the person behind me before i noticed it was ashton.

"you scared me." i spoke in between shallow breaths.

"that wasn't my intention. i'm sorry." ashton spoke.

"please, i need to be alone. i cant deal with this right now." i spoke as i wiggled my wrist out of his grip.

"the last thing you need is to be alone right now." ashton replied.

"i'm not going to fucking kill myself." i yelled frustrated at the situation.

"you bring suicide up a lot. is this something we should be concerned about?" ashton questioned as he followed behind me.

"it's none of your concern." i replied as i turned around to walk back to the house.

"it actually is my concern." ashton spoke as he grabbed my wrist again.

"it's not." i replied blandly.

"it is savannah. do you want to kill yourself? hurt yourself? hurt someone else?" ashton spoke firmly.

"stop interrogating me!" i groaned.

"no, i won't stop interrogating you about suicide. i won't do that. maybe other people would, but i won't." ashton spoke firmly.

i groaned and walked my way back to the house with ashton right behind me.

we arrived back to the house and i opened the door to see luke, calum, and michael sitting there.

when is this going to end?

"i'm going to bed." i muttered as i began to walk upstairs but was blocked by calum.

"move." i sighed as i tried to push past him.

"please sit." ashton instructed.

i sighed, but sat down on the single couch.

"i'm sorry for what i said. i'm sorry for yelling at you." luke spoke softly.

"it's fine." i replied blandly.

"i just don't want you hanging out with him. he's not good savannah." luke tried to explain.

"you're right, but i'm not good either luke. i'm not good. i'm not a good person." i spoke with a sad look on my face.

"you're a good person baby, you just got bad luck." luke replied.

"i'm just tired. i'm sorry. i'm tired of everything right now. i feel so fucking helpless." i laughed as i leaned back into the couch trying to contain the tears that were threatening to fall down my face.

i cried enough today.

"then let me in. let me help. i want to be here for you. we all do." luke begged.

"if only it were that simple." i sighed softly.

"it can be." calum added.

"he's right. i know you have your defenses high right now, but we just want to help." michael replied quickly.

i nodded slowly.

"can we continue this tomorrow? i'm really tired." i sighed.

"sure, i'm sorry again sav." luke spoke as he went to hug me.

i quickly hugged him back before heading upstairs.

i looked down at my phone and saw a text from colton.

colton: they hate me.

me: i don't blame them.

colton: so you hate me too? why the fuck did i come then?

me: i don't know. i never asked you to.

colton: you know what, i'm done with this.

me: good. i am too.

colton: i hope you go kill yourself. you were never that good in the first place.

i slowly put my phone down and looked at myself in the mirror.

maybe he wasn't wrong.