22.

i woke up the next morning to silence in the house.

the boys must've gone to work.

i walked downstairs and saw a letter from them on the table.

hey love,

it's ashton writing this. we are heading off to work and you looked way too peaceful for us to wake you up. we'll be back around 7 tonight. there's breakfast in the fridge. make sure to EAT!

love you:)

i smiled lightly and folded the paper into my back pocket.

it seemed like a normal day.

but it wasn't.

i wasn't going to be here much longer.

i sat and scrolled through netflix on the TV trying to find my favorite disney movie to watch for the last time.

i always did love disney.

i ended up deciding on tangled before walking into the kitchen.

i might as well make them a meal before i left.

it's not like i had colton or anyone to love me anymore.

if he couldn't love me, how could anyone else?

i quickly pulled up a recipe for spaghetti as it was simple and quick.

after i finished, i went upstairs and grabbed a stack of paper.

i wrote a note to mom, dad, michael, calum, ashton, and finally luke.

i didn't want him to be sad or think this was his fault.

i just couldn't do it anymore.

i've never been one to give up, but this time, it was just too much.

it feels like the world is on my shoulders.

after finishing the letters, i stacked them up on the kitchen table before heading to the bathroom.

i saw a bottle of ibuprofen and took 10 pills out and stuffed them in my pocket.

i grabbed my phone and jacket before heading to the front door.

i looked around the house one final time before walking out.

i knew of this one ledge that was over the sea that i used to love to go to as a little kid.

that's where i felt at home and surprisingly peaceful.

i walked to the ledge which was around a 2 mile walk before sitting down at the edge.

i grabbed my phone from my pocket and clicked on luke's contact.

"hello?" luke asked after the second ring.

"hey luke." i spoke in a sickly sweet voice while trying to force myself to smile.

"hey sav, everything okay?" he asked quickly.

"i-i just wanted to hear your voice." i stuttered.

"why? what's going on? are you safe?" luke spoke quickly.

"i'm fine luke. i'm finally fine. i finally feel okay." i chuckled.

"where are you savannah?" luke spoke in a panicked voice.

"don't bother. i love you luke. this isn't your fault." i spoke softly as i hung up the phone.

i grabbed my headphones and put on music as i took the pills one by one.

luke's pov

i quickly ran out of my office and was approached by a worried calum, michael, and ashton.

"luke what the hell is going on? i just got this text from- "she's going to fucking kill herself please. we need to go!" i yelled as i ran out of the building with calum, ashton, and michael right behind me.

i quickly sped to the house to try and see if savannah was there, which she wasn't.

i saw the notes on the table and couldn't help but break down.

"hey, don't give up hope. where would savannah go?" ashton spoke firmly.

then it hit me.

the ledge.

"come on! i know. it's the ledge. she loved that place as a kid." i spoke in a rushed voice as we ran out of the house and into the car.

we arrived in a couple minutes and there i saw savannah standing by the ledge about to fall back wards.

"savannah no!"